man i know what you mean, well the last bit, i finished school two years ago with 3 grade 'c's and thought about just gettting into "work". big mistake of course no one would take me on so i spent the last year up till june skint, the last film ive seen in the cinema was the return of the king,lol.
but i allways wanted to be a film director but i come from a long,long line of mechanics and firefighters so as you can imagine i was told i was "livin' in a fairy world" and after that pointed it and laughed at,lol.

then i got my first job, i would be selling camping equipment at a place caled don amots a caravan park ,working with a bunch of 60 year olds, thats when i had an epiphany of sorts, it was one of those points were the rational, grown up voice youve ignored for so long dispenses some wisdom, i never whent in on the first day.
but i decided if you dont try you aint getting no were, so if you want a mansion and you own island ,just go for it, so i enrolled in college last september.

anyway ,and this is were ive been getting to, you just heard how i whent from a bum to a possible future more fullfilling than burger king employee 7773645 , well heres a point from the other end.

a freind of mine i met at school was a literal genuis ,he could have gone to oxford, he got A's in every subject, and what did he do?, he whent into the schools 6th form for a week then quit, now he wears a shirt and tie everyday (eww), working in the I.T department of a computer firm and thats were he says he wants to work till hes 40, now thats a serious waste of talent that guy could have done anything.

it just goes to show brains without ambition and dreams aint worth jack hes a genius and he works, then gos home then repeats it the next day.

im more quirky aritstic ,but not the brightest dude ever and lazy as hell, but ive travelled the country on road trips and stuff had great times, filmed a few indie flicks which were shown ni my home town.
all becuase i didnt want to settle into one more statistic.

its crazy to think how different your life could be.

you know i think it was dawn of the dead that made me decide to be a filmmaker, and i enrolled the day after watching it, cheers george!