Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Night 30th

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I got the Millennium Edition, and - once again - Region 1 has the best edition of a GAR zombie flick, all GAR's zombie flicks (and most/all of his other flicks) are best on Region 1, so that's where I get them all from.
    Wait.....is the Millenium Edition the same as the Elite Entertainment? The red one with a tombstone, right? It also has the cheesy-as-f*ck "Night of the Living Bread".

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Wait.....is the Millenium Edition the same as the Elite Entertainment? The red one with a tombstone, right? It also has the cheesy-as-f*ck "Night of the Living Bread".
    That's the 'ammer indeed me old mucka.

Finally got my ass a copy the other week after meaning to for ages...I have to say though, the menu for it is f*cking sh*tely designed...but the film looks great, my previous copy I got for just the cost of postage from Benson's World back in the day (2002, August or September - my first ever DVD), but it had that stupid new soundtrack.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    This "movie" is a punch in the face for all those who love Romero´s masterpiece.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    I haven't seen it (Guess that's a good thing.) plz, someone needs to post a shot of Bill in this. Sounds too funny.

Original Bill

Bill in the 30th Anniversary edition.

I Despise this film, seriously. the original NOTLD is my favourite film of all time and my favourite of the trilogy, it has no redeeming features.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    They snuck in on me too man. I saw the cover, it had Night 68 pictures on the back, the write up really made the bonus scenes sound like they were original outtakes.

I bought the same boxset as Hellz and when I first saw Night 30th I was pretty damn confused. One thing I will defend though is the remaster... seriously, I have the original Night on 3 different DVD's and not one of 'em look half as good as the 30th.

That i have to agree with. The film quality was great. I have 4 different copies of notld and the worst by far is the one distributed by Madacy entertainment group inc. I swear if you didn't know better you'd think it was a grainy vhs tape that was playing. The one upside is that it feels like an authentic low budget independent film. It adds a feeling of realness to it, like a documentary or something. That being said , I'll take my remastered versions any day over that one.

United States
    Ok I got suckered into buying the 30th edition on vhs because I thought there was some kind of big thing GAR was involved in boy was I disappointed!!!
    But, saying that I keep it and get it out to watch every once in a while to remind myself RESEARCH BEFORE you buy!!!
    This is another one I bought just because it was a zombie movie will I ever learn?
    But, really I do like the zombie movies so,I guess I will just keep plunking the money down.
    Oh I only paid a dollar for the 30th so I dont feel real bad about it!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i paid 20

United States
    lol! wow, thanx, Andy, I'll be sure to stay away from this.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."