Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hope this video works... stupid americans...

Banned User

Undisclosed
    I wonder also, how many of those people give wrong answers on purpose. I know I would probably try to give some absurd and hilarious comment if someone came up and asked me that with a camera, because everyone has seen this format of comedy before.

United States

nice take

lets call that the girls gone wild effect... but still who wants to be seen as a moron? besides hulk hogan and his family of course...

its just funny ... i remember being a kid and at dinner my dad would quiz me like some insane history teacher and bear in mind i'm like in 5th grade and if i got a question wrong he'd get really mad and just give me what i now think of as the look of shame... so ive been trained that to look stupid is like the worst thing ever and its hard for me to see anyone who wants to look stupid like intentionally...

people have no shame =(

its still funny though

Coma makes a good point that a lot of people dont care about if they're stupid and some people actually flaunt their stupidity. I find women tend to do that the most.

There's a general feeling I get that most people dont read the newspaper or watch the news. When I refer to the newspaper I dont mean the Weekly World News and by news I dont mean whatever they're showing on E! I think its a tragedy that people generally dont care about the world or whats going on in it. They have no ambition to change the world or to improve it and are basically wasting space on my planet. What offends me the most is how Americans have such a trememndous advantage and easy access to education but they dont take advantage of it. And then they go and show off their stupidity and laugh about it. I feel like we should deport them and foster children from Bhutan or Myan Mar in their place. Maybe we could inspire them. Or perhaps they'd just turn into your average American.

uh d'oh
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html