Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: can you...

Canada
    nah, not a problem..I think..man, now i know why i can't get to sleep at night

on topic though, I've made people cry by my actions more or less....not hurtful towards them or anything.

United States
    its okay I couldn't sleep the other night had zombie dreams... and the zombies were really weird Evil Dead zeds too! I was trapped in a car and just laughing they looked so over the top!

this website only encourages my inability to sleep
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Canada
    evil dead zombies were awesome..scared the hell outta me

I can't sleep cus i have night terrors and am afraid to goto sleep..

United States
    night terrors?
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

United States
    dear god man that sounds scary... you need a scooby doo pillow ... he helps me feel safe in bed... either him or of course my zombie survival guide i like to think its scoob

Canada
    I refuse to goto bed when there is no light.

it is some of the scariest things i have ever experienced, including the one where i swear to God, I had to pray for it to end, and it did after i finished praying..it felt like i was being pushed into myself again and i could finally move when it ended.

Basically, it involved me lieing on my side, staring at my fan, and suddenly hearing this evil sounding laughter. I hear this voice, seemingly in my head just gibbering on and on, and telling me if i keep doing what I do, I will end up in hell, and at the word hell, the voice raised into a scream, and my room was shaking, and the voice echoed in my head. It was at that time i finished praying and it went away and i could move again.

United States
    i can only sleep in total darkness but not for very long i guess im a napper at best

and i cant sleep with people i toss and turn and steal covers and everything
    Last edited by MissJacksonCA; 30-Jun-2007 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Canada
    never sleeping with someone i wouldn't know what i am like, but i'm a wicked snorer at times...

man, we have gathered off topic once again

United States
    if god didn't want us to go off topic he wouldn't have allowed us to think

Canada
    hmmm...

well...

If evolution didn't want us to go of topic, we wouldn't have evolved conscious thought.

boo yah, right in the jaw.

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    i hate those dreams where your are falling, then b4 you hit the bottom, you wake up with a jolt! they say if you hit the bottom, you are dead.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

United States
    this just reminded me of something...

during my parents divorce my dad would pretend to cry but it was eventually so laughable that his attorney told him to stop... there were no tears it was just a matter of covering his face and pretending...it was funny to watch though...

Canada
    heh,

I've tried cryign to get random things from people...ot i say that if they don't give me something i'll cry and go tell on them....

doesn't work cus i'm too manly to cry.

Canada
    iam very good at faking emmotions since i dont really feel many. i can cry on the drop of a hat if thats what has to be done for the situation.
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh