Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What should they call zombie fans?

Undisclosed
    Zacks

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Zacks
    Is that short for zombie hacks?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed

I think is is short for

Zack Snyder.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by OddDNA View Post
    Zack Snyder.
    Ha Ha!! I knew it. It was only a matter of time before someone countered with that. It was exactly what i was looking for !!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Maybe "undead heads"?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Zacks
    uhhhh....

NO!

just my 2 cents
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    Maybe "undead heads"?
    Actually, that is way cool!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    Maybe "undead heads"?
    It is cool, except for the Goth, Vampire association
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    True. We might be freaks but we have standards!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Not true at all. The Dead are still playing, man. You couldn't be more wrong. Just because something isn't on the radio or tv doesn't mean that it's gone.
    They may still be playing, but unless there is real-life "dead coming to life", Jerry Garcia is not playing with them. Most people associated Garcia as the soul of the Grateful Dead. So it is not the "real" dead, anymore than Van Halen with Sammy Hagar would be the same as with Diamond Dave. The Grateful Dead was a niche groupd to begin with, and I submit that as time goes by, there influence and popularity will decline, and already is. Now I realize that GAR dead films are also somewhat of a niche genre, but I think that 100 years from now, there will be a lot more GAR movie fans around than Grateful Dead music fans around.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    I have stopped myself many times from typing undead for that very reason. I try not to type zombies either. I usually go with the term ghouls.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I have stopped myself many times from typing undead for that very reason. I try not to type zombies either. I usually go with the term ghouls.
    Just occured to me how funny it would be to see how the goth types would react to an undead scenario. I think they would be the first ones to die.

On a different note, I agree that the term "ghouls" is more in line with the GAR universe, even over the term "zombies" If I was a more inventive type I could come up with a name that would incorportate "ghoul" but it escapes me now.

Canada
    How about
    Living dead heads.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyHicks View Post
    How about
    Living dead heads.
    It's too long. It doesn't roll off the tounge. I think it's one syllable too much.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    They may still be playing, but unless there is real-life "dead coming to life", Jerry Garcia is not playing with them. Most people associated Garcia as the soul of the Grateful Dead. So it is not the "real" dead, anymore than Van Halen with Sammy Hagar would be the same as with Diamond Dave. The Grateful Dead was a niche groupd to begin with, and I submit that as time goes by, there influence and popularity will decline, and already is. Now I realize that GAR dead films are also somewhat of a niche genre, but I think that 100 years from now, there will be a lot more GAR movie fans around than Grateful Dead music fans around.

Either way, the term "dead head" is already taken.

Anyone considered the simple term in the thread title......zombie fan? Who needs a "cool" term for about 35 people on a message board?