Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I was wondering how you feel about public toilets?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post

Back to public toilets, I know - why would you wanna sit on something at least a dozen other guys have parked their spotty and hairy arses on to huff and puff and blow their guts out? Hell, half the bog seats are dribbled with piss...no surprising as why would you even wanna touch a public bog seat right before touching your own cock?!
    Dude. What about that when you walk in to a stall and there's sh8t spatter all over the place!!

I did that once, it looked like a crime scene. If any area deserved to be "yellow taped" off it was that one. It was definitely a biohazard.
    Last edited by darth los; 27-Jul-2007 at 02:59 PM.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

UK
    I remember as a child going into a ... possibly Pizza Hut (or it might have been the similarly named rival at the time - I'm talking 1990 or something) ... and visiting the bogs afterwards. I went into a stall and there was a bog backed up with sh*t and sh*t water, my Dad flushed it and it just filled right up to the top...that memory stuck with me all this time...I pity the fool who had to clear that up.

Other literally sh*tty public toilet memories include:

Going into a cubicle next to some guy who was having comedy runs, I was biting my lip from laughing out loud - because like any self-respecting bloke, I find farting to be hilariously funny - then another time, on the way back to Uni one semester I stopped off at a service station and there was one cubicle free out of about 15 and every urinal was being used...I figured my luck was in, but as I stepped in I discovered why it was abandoned.

No joke of a lie, a turd that had to have been at least 2 inches in diameter was snaked beyond the bit entering the u-bend where you can no longer see, up out of the water, up the porcelain and was poking the pinched head out over the lip of the bowl...I actually gasped and backed out with wide-eyes, but bravo to whoever managed that...completely unbroken and f*cking HUGE. I have never seen a turd that big and unbroken in my entire life before or since.

After I backed out and moved on, another bloke went in and did the exact same thing I did, haha, fantastic.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Thumbs up

Dude, there's nothing i can answer that with. YOU WIN !!! You officially have the sh8ttiest stories. That was classic.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    It was a great one Minionzombie LOL

darth love the Mr.T signature, that is awesome.

As for the idea we discussed last night,
    the mate laughed and agreed, she has
    a sense of humour, but told me if I leave
    the toilet seat up just once she'll
    tie *ahem* my dick in a knot

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    As often in HPOTD, the program Bull****! comes to mind. They even tested how dirty peoples asscheeks are, and it turns out they were cleaner than peoples hands alot of the time. One guy even had a cleaner ass than face.

While I understand that it's nothing to be scared off, I usually take the time to wipe the toilet seat off before sitting down if I need to take a crap. The reason is that many a times, drunk guys will just piss all over the thing and leave a mess. I wipe it off to be on the safe side. Sitting on someone elses piss, even if it's the Commissars, is not sexy.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    While I understand that it's nothing to be scared off, I usually take the time to wipe the toilet seat off before sitting down if I need to take a crap. The reason is that many a times, drunk guys will just piss all over the thing and leave a mess. I wipe it off to be on the safe side. Sitting on someone elses piss, even if it's the Commissars, is not sexy.
    So in communist Sweden, the toilets piss on you?

Sorry, I couldn't help it

On a personal note, thank the fates for urinals and the ability to pee standing up. Also, there are times when an expeditious retreat to homebase cannot be made and you have to make due with what's available, just hope you're by somewhere that keeps their bathrooms well cleaned. Some chain stores seem to have fairly rigorous rules with regards to the cleanliness of their establishments, including the commodes. Such rules make it at least a little more likely that the manager will have an eye on outside services or personnel who have the responsibility of cleaning the WC.

I remember, in college, making a trek accross campus to a faculty building, that had a lovely and little-known bathroom facility on its top floor. What was cool was that there was an awesome view on that floor, it was always deserted (never saw anyone in the hallways up there in all my trips), so I didn't have to deal with staff wondering why I was there, and the bathroom was always clean and available.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Thumbs down

I think that the two most disgusting places to use a public toilet are fast food restaurants and gas stations.

England
    Il piss anywhere me!depending on the state of the toilet il take a dump if im busting as well,although i may be inclined to line the seat with bog paper before i sit down

Super Moderator

UK
    True, quite often a bog seat is safer than a cutting board in the kitchen ... but at least there aren't poo units on a cutting board!

Still, sharing arse space with someone, it's just not cricket...their airborne poo units are floating around in there and nearby, ewww no thanks.

I'm not surprised some people have manky hands, I've seen many people not wash after taking a slash, and even a number coming straight out after taking a "minging ass sh*t" (to quote Bam Margera) and NOT WASHING THEIR HANDS!!!

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Even if you've only just had a bath, if you've been touching your cock, I don't wanna touch your hand that's just touched your cock without you washing your hand...

Kinda that 'degrees of separation' theory.

And yes ... it's the biggest turd I've ever seen EVER.

Also - another time when I was a kid, we were in a multistory car park and coming down the stairs and turned a corner to find a bit right near the door PLASTERED IN RUNNY SH*T. It was f*cking rank, at the time I didn't know what it was, it didn't click ... not until many years later when I finally twigged...so someone must have been bursting and literally couldn't wait so they ducked in, hoisted them down and exploded ("on the side of the road"...little DiCamillo reference there )...ah mate...

Just imagine opening the door and coming face-to-ass with a brown explosion...ahhh dude...this thread ain't half low brow.

England
    i remember going into the toilets at college,and one of the special kids had been in there,and honestly they must not have been for about 2 weeks because the bog was full to the brim with semi-diahorrea,ive never seen a toilet so full,i was knocked sick by the smell but it was hilarious at the same time
    I also came across this on a night out just before last christmas,thank god for camera phones eh!someone must have been squatted over the urinal in this nightclub toilet raking the cage out,i have no idea why

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    To quote Jeff Goldblum, "When you gotta go; you gotta go."

(name that film!)

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    To quote Jeff Goldblum, "When you gotta go; you gotta go."

(name that film!)
    No idea! Jurassic Park?

Tricky - ah mate.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Only twice have I ever gone "number tooz", hahaha, in a public toilet...and even then it was at my University's TV studio, so it wasn't exactly frequently used for moments of ponderous thought...plus it was so low to the ground, it was more hilarious than anything, plus it got my out of the edit suite where 4 of us were crammed in with no air conditioning, bickering over which shot to put where for how long and so on - heated indeed.

Otherwise, I only go "number tooz" in/on (what's the correct word there? hmmm...) one toilet here at home, my own personal throne, we're lucky enough to have enough bogs to go around, so I have my own bathroom...anyway, that alone is where I pinch off a loaf.

Back to public toilets, I know - why would you wanna sit on something at least a dozen other guys have parked their spotty and hairy arses on to huff and puff and blow their guts out? Hell, half the bog seats are dribbled with piss...no surprising as why would you even wanna touch a public bog seat right before touching your own cock?!

That's another thing - men's public toilets - I always use a cubicle, partly because I can't go if people are watching...or you 'feel' they're watching anyway...but mainly because I've always found the notion of a bunch of dudes standing side-by-side in a tiled room with their cocks out pissing to be really bizarre and absolutely ridiculous...I mean you don't have women all lined up next to each other passing make up back and forth down a line as they all balance on one another to squat-n-shoot, do ya?!

I like my own private space to tend to my business...why on earth would anyone want to share it with strangers? It's so bizarre...

And don't even get me started on those French contraptions, great big metal knee-to-chest high constructions for guys to stand a piss in in the middle of a busy street, so that people walking close by can see their morning glory going full force...utterly stupid...only the French could come up with that idea...a "pisoire" or something I think they call it, lol.
    What French contraptions are you speaking of? Might you have a picture of one? It sounds odd... i've never heard of a really truly public potty for men...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Cool

United States
    uh euw...look out below...

http://www.gadling.com/2007/07/24/da...ng-road-trips/

NO WAY DARTH that's not really a working toilet unit is it? It has to be art or something...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html