Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How d'ya treat people?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    I grew up following the general rule of polite thumb that you treat people how you want to be treated... I still do actually even to people who I personally may feel dont deserve it... but i'm wondering how do you treat people or strangers?

I ask this after a day of meeting the worst of the worst of strangers... some guy tried to veer into my lane and I figured he wasn't paying attention so I honked because he was about to body check my car with his ... he later caught up to me slammed on his horn while stopping traffic in his lane to give me the finger and say **** you cracker... before pulling in front of me by a few cars and slamming his brakes... not sure why...

Then I was in the market and some woman went apecrap because I grabbed some flowers that she said were hers... she was like EXCUSE ME those are MINE ... and she went on to tell me she had set them aside (in the buckets of flowers for sale mind you) to buy and was waiting til she was done with her shopping to grab them... she was so rude about it I felt like telling her to suck mine when I just said pardon me here ya go...

Aaaand when I went to return something to a local store the woman at the returns desk said i'll be back... five minutes or more later she comes back... ignores my smiling face writing stuff down and talking on her walkie talkie and then says my supervisor will have to help you with that... the supervisor wasn't much better because she said nothing to me and just handed me a store credit card and my recipt and walked off... but I was like do I really need to talk to your store manager again?

I have a high expectation of people... i'll admit that. I expect people to open doors for the elderly and to respect that if your turn signal is on that the parking spot about to open is yours. I also think most people are generally supposed to say please and thank you ma'am or sir and that its simple common decency to tell a clerk or waitress to have a nice day after they've helped you out. That's what I do and forgive me but that's what I also expect others to do. But these days I find simple common niceities are retired and replaced by abrasive nasty personalities who seem to feel that because their day sucks they should piss on someone elses parade. A whole misery loves company type thing.

WTF? Where do you learn your manners?

you give humanity too much credit. I usually don't interact with people unless they say something to me first. There are too many a$$holes in the world, and I know because I am one of those a$$holes
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Administrator

England
    Unfortunately there will always be f**wits, or even worse around...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...de/6943553.stm
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    which reminds me...

My boyfriends friends father was beaten nearly to death by his own nephews and for what you wonder? The few bucks he had lying around (which wasn't much)... and it wasn't just him being beaten to within an inch of his life and being left for dead... his home was completely trashed with windows bashed in ... electronics thrashed... everything destroyed. It was horrible...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Canada
    I treat people based on class and lifestyle. Emos, goths, chavs, wiccans, pagens, scietologists, wapanease etc. are all subhuman mongrels that only deserve the feel of my sneakers on the back of their skulls as i laugh to the bank while driving a solid gold winnebago, powered by the souls of murdered children and orange juice.

seriously,

I hate to admit it, but I tend to form basic ideas of a person before i even know them that well (such as labeling some girl as a slutty whore etc. while in all actuality she is far from that), but the people I count as friends I tend to treat well, even if my head gets lodged in the clodus from time to time. Oh, and at work I am polite to people, holding doors open for them, and saying ma'am, sir, pelase, thank you etc. However, I have a natural dislike for emos/goths. I dunno why...I always have for some reason.

what can I say, i'm a great guy.

United States
    Its cool man... I really dislike most of the goths and emos I meet too...

What I really hate is faking my hatred for people... like my boyfriends roomie is the worlds biggest AHOLE but I still make 'em dinner and bring them both goodies because frankly... its just easier to get along when we're all pretending we like each other... if only the whole world could learn from my example lol... we'd all be holding hands and skipping everywhere
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Canada
    yea and one day BOOM

The Taliban roles over us.

Good idea Aynsley.

I would do the same...Cept this one guy..I loathe his prescence so much..when I look at him I go from being in a perfect mood to absolutley hating being there..he has this affect on me, and I dunno why..I think it's cus he is a terrible liar and used alot of people I know, and used all of his Gf (including one of my good friends) for sex only, and treated them like s*it when they wouldn't put out...Thats probibly why.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    On work schemes/training courses I read minds, pose as a friend and secretly sap the lifeforce from this 'buddy'.

Canada
    I don't stop for little old ladies crossing the street,
    I throw rocks at cats caught in a tree,
    slam doors on people behind me,
    grab a persons parking spot just as they're
    about to drive in.
    I run across peoples lawn when I see
    they just put seedling down,
    throw my garbage on the curb,
    even if the garbage can is an inch
    from my reach.
    I'll park in a handicap spot,
    have three carts of groceries and
    make sure to use an 8 items or less check out.
    when paying for things, I always take my time writing
    out a check while others stand in line waiting.
    (just joking) lol

I do try and treat people with respect, until they
    do something to peeve me off or show just how
    disrespectful they can be, then it's good bye Charlie Brown!