Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bioshock..

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i-its THIS MON- *sighs* know what. give me a minute.

*trundles off grumbling*

*comes back still grumbling*

http://www.oxm.co.uk/ TAKE IT!, TAKE IT AND GO YOU WHORE!

capncnut
    Bioshock is a fantastic game from start to finish. It's nothing compared to the sheer wankfest of The Orange Box but still great nonetheless.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The Orange Box? Never heard of it...

capncnut
    It's the new Half Life 2 package for the 360, Bassman.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    It's the new Half Life 2 package for the 360, Bassman.
    I remember playing my brother's original Half Life on PC way back, but I didn't know it was on the 360...

capncnut

Super Moderator

UK
    Which issue is that though with the BioShock demo on it? December 2007 of OXM?

I've been searching through their official forum and the Xbox forum, and there's never any full-on information that simply says - "in the [month/year] issue, released on [date] this stuff is on the disc" - bosh.

It's all I wanna know! *cries after giving up* bloody forums not making any goddamned sense...only HPOTD makes sense in this world!

So the BioShock demo is on the December 2007 issue of OXM? What else, and where'd you get your info from, you learned person thing?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well.....once again I have ran out and bought a game because you bastards were telling me how great it is.

I picked up Bioshock last night. I didn't have much time to play it, but what I did play was friggin awesome. Tonights a Friday, so I'm thinking i've got a long night of Bioshock ahead of me.

Someone please tell me that this game is longer than Halo 3....

Super Moderator

UK
    I think game play times should take into account "gawp time" ... as in the amount of time you're likely to spend gawping at the graphics, set pieces, locations and so on...it's something I often did with Half-Life 2 and have done frequently on the SexBox369.

Ahhhh mate, I wish COD4 would hurry up and be released already, I need some new gaming fun-fun-happy-time!

I've got such a long list of games I want, but not that cash to drop on them...patience young Jedi...and so on.

Just added Soldier of Fortune: Payback to the wish list, tons of violence, guns and banned in Australia!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    What's the f*cking deal with GTAIV??

I know i'll have that in my hand on the day of it's release....

Undisclosed
    You said SEXBOX369. *L*

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I think game play times should take into account "gawp time" ... as in the amount of time you're likely to spend gawping at the graphics, set pieces, locations and so on...it's something I often did with Half-Life 2 and have done frequently on the SexBox369.

Ahhhh mate, I wish COD4 would hurry up and be released already, I need some new gaming fun-fun-happy-time!

I've got such a long list of games I want, but not that cash to drop on them...patience young Jedi...and so on.

Just added Soldier of Fortune: Payback to the wish list, tons of violence, guns and banned in Australia!

aye its the december issue.

and i spent ages on halo 2 and half life 2 just admiring the game and how much little detail was put into it, like posters and stuff down alleys you never need to go down, an area you can fall into as the arbiter to find "7th colum was ere 03" only to ahev to jump to your death as theres no way back up
    you tempted to poichuse the orange box mz?, imagine, being able to sit on your as on your sofa playing half life 2 instead of at a desk on a pc

Super Moderator

UK
    Well, for your info, I have a well nice office desk in my room with smooth edges, a nice office chair with a high back and I've been a PC gamer for years, so my body is all adjusted to such a set up.

It was nice for a change to play on my PC again, but I'll be going back to the SexBox with COD4 of course...I must get COD3 (even though it's not properly COD because Infinity Ward weren't really involved), but regardless, it's on classics range now apparently.

Anyway, December issue eh. That on sale in shops yet or in a few days? Just ask cos subscribers get them days or even a week before shops do (like I do with Total Film, to which I'm subscribed).

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Someone please tell me that this game is longer than Halo 3....
    Rest assured Bass, it is wholly possible to waste 20+ hours on that sucker.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Man...this game is awesome.

Quick question for you guys that have played it. I remember reading something on the net that if you don't harm a little sister throughout the game, Big Daddy will protect you at a certain point later in the game. Or something like that. Anyone know what i'm talking about?