Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is this really Guns n Roses?

Super Moderator

UK
    I actually liked this new track by the name of "Better" ... however, all the other leaked tracks from last year were utter sh*te on a stick made of sh*te.

It's not true GnR, it's Axl with a cover band adding some new (literally) sh*t to their track list.

Axl should have just let it lie and go and do something else instead - and whatever that might have been, done it quicker ... and hasn't he had plastic surgery recently? I remember seeing a photo and he looked a bloody shock!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ_Sevin View Post
    I have no use for the attitude that artists should not change and move forward, that they should never take risks or attempt some kind of transformation. Great moments can't be recaptured -- they can only be imitated. I prefer the real thing -- in this case, the perfect Appetite for Destruction -- to an imitation, and I applaud Axl for trying something different.
    I agree artists should evolve and move forward, musically, but keep the same friggin formula, at least!!! I can't stand when bands change they're formula and can't pull off the new one.

GnR were a rock n roll band... this new stuff is NOT rock n roll.