Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Capn Dallow

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kortick View Post
    I already stated that i am not going to argue with anyone, however this post is for the people who support Brett. If all u want to do is come in here and insult people and cause problems then u dont belong here.

Is it too much to ask that people not get insulted for showing support
    for a member that they like?
    You are so right kor!!!
    Let's just show we have support for Brett and not insult each other,, where is that gonna get anyone anyway?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    This is why this forum is slowly dying.
    yeah...but give it a couple minutes, it'll get back up again...

TO EAT THE FLESH OF THE LIVING!!!
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Banned User

United States
    You know mike you can be rude and nasty all you want but I doubt anyone would post page after page for you if banned. In fact I think it would be just deserts if you were banned temporarily for what you have written in this thread. There is no call to be nasty to anyone on this board. Especially to debbie, if you wanna be that way to me then whatever, but deb is a really sweet person and would do anything for you or anyone else that needed it. Maybe you should think before you type unless you don't mind looking like a total creep.
    Oh and btw

Bring Brett Back

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiegirl View Post
    You know mike you can be rude and nasty all you want but I doubt anyone would post page after page for you if banned. In fact I think it would be just deserts if you were banned temporarily for what you have written in this thread. There is no call to be nasty to anyone on this board. Especially to debbie, if you wanna be that way to me then whatever, but deb is a really sweet person and would do anything for you or anyone else that needed it. Maybe you should think before you type unless you don't mind looking like a total creep.
    Oh and btw

Bring Brett Back
    Thanks ZG, I hope this all gets sorted out soon!
    Last edited by Debbieangel; 22-Jul-2010 at 08:39 PM.

United States
    I'm not defending Mike's actions and admit that he was being harsh, but I see that he had been banned now. This makes me sad since I always liked him. Again, I'm not defending him, and really no one should be able to attack Debbie - one of the sweetest folks here- without expecting some sort of reprisal, but honestly this is bumming me out.

Just like everyone else, I would like to see Cap back- and I like to think that I'm not the only dude that would like to see Mike back too. Everyone has a bad day once in a while, and he was no Khardis after all.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Administrator

England
    I'll be honest this topic completely dropped off my radar, that is until several of you reported posts here to us and also, regretably, mike sent me a pm asking for his account to be closed, I don't know what's wrong with him but he has been a good member in the past and one I respect, so I've fulfilled his wishes and closed his account.

As for the Brett situation, things are slowly developing. I am open to unbanning him when I am satisfied the time is right, that does not mean never that just means that certain matters need to be settled first.
    Honestly, I get the message you guys are repeatedly posting here I do, but bretts eventual return is my decision and will not be based off pressure from you guys, what I'm asking is please let this topic go and move on, the longer this topic goes the harder you guys are making it to bring Brett back.

Sorry if that seems harsh or unfair but it's the way this is happening if you like it or not, if I wanted to be harsh I could lock this topic now, you guys have given me plenty of legitimate reasons to lock this on the last couple of pages but instead of that I'm asking respectfully, let this go.

United States
    Andy, you have always been a fair and decent fellow- and an outstanding mod, so I hope you will accept my apology for my contribution to this mess. I know you and the heads have a difficult task and I fear that we have had a hand in making things all the more difficult for y'all. Rock on brother Andy!
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Mikey!!! Nooooo!!!

United States
    Wait, so now Mike is gone?!?!? What the hell is this place coming to? This site make me sad sometimes.
    Last edited by clanglee; 22-Jul-2010 at 09:58 PM.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Bring Bongholio Back

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Undisclosed
    we trust you, Andy to make the right decision now the dust has settled

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    we trust you, Andy to make the right decision now the dust has settled
    Right on.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    we trust you, andy to make the right decision now the dust has settled
    Quote Originally Posted by yojimbo View Post
    right on.

cool...ditto!!!!

Canada
    I have been away a long time, and I will mis Cap,
    but I respect Andy and Neil's decision and the choice
    to bring Cap back or not, is really up to them and I
    will trust their judgement

United States
    Ok, so its been way over a week now we all have chilled waiting to see what is going to happen. So, far NOTHING!
    I realize you are going to make your own decisions on this matter Andy, but, really is it that hard to unban someone when you yourself said you would?
    When said person (Brett) has done nothing wrong. I know I probably am not your favorite person at this point but, I am expecting you to do the right thing here. I remember you saying you would stand behind your mods you told Brett off in the staff forum, Brett defended himself,you have admitted to Brett that you acted wrong. so why are we waiting?

I have editted my post for going to far with this, I do apologize.
    I am going to leave for awhile to clear my head.
    I do sincerely apologize, all I have been doing is try to help a friend, I thought was wrongly banned.
    I truly am sorry for going so far...hopefully things will be sorted out when I return.
    Take care all of you!
    Your friend,
    Debbie
    Last edited by Debbieangel; 04-Aug-2010 at 11:55 AM.