Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: whats your latest 360 achievement

United States
    Just finished my solo Legendary run on Reach last night, good stuff. You have to overcome the odds in every single encounter, and your health is gone in 3-5 shots. Glad it's over with. Now I can chase the easier achievements.

Super Moderator

UK
    Got an achievement today for changing into 10 different outfits in DR2 ... only my third achievement in the game. Yeah, I'm not good enough to do most of the things that net you the achievements in DR2, but nevermind, zombie killin' is always fun. If anyone's interested, I'm currently a pink-haired cowboy who has a penchent for the Sledge+Axe combo weapon.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Got an achievement today for changing into 10 different outfits in DR2 ... only my third achievement in the game. Yeah, I'm not good enough to do most of the things that net you the achievements in DR2, but nevermind, zombie killin' is always fun. If anyone's interested, I'm currently a pink-haired cowboy who has a penchent for the Sledge+Axe combo weapon.
    Oh the defiler is the shilz-nilz fo sho.

I'm always carrying about two or 3 of those suckers. And like 2 boomsticks which I believe gives you the highest pp per use.

But yeah, I'm an achievement whore, however, those achievements look way too time consuming to bother with in one shot. Just gotta keep going back to it i guess.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Saints Row 2 - Do Not Talk About It (Completed all levels of Fight Club)

Last week I got 1000/1000 for Iron Man

Currently Working on more achievements for Saints Row 2.
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 20-Jan-2011 at 11:57 PM. Reason: ...

Undisclosed
    I earned over 700 pts for Dead Space 2. Btw, I rate this game a rare 10/10.

Fiji
    Picked up the first cheevos for the Deadspace 2 DLC (which is short as hell, but worth picking up). now i have to loop back and do my Zealot run. Merciful Tentacily gods be with me....

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by p2501 View Post
    Picked up the first cheevos for the Deadspace 2 DLC (which is short as hell, but worth picking up). now i have to loop back and do my Zealot run. Merciful Tentacily gods be with me....
    Holy shit! p2501!

Long time no see, dude!

Fiji
    Hola. been hiding, it's a thing.

United States
    Just finished up Bayonetta on Hard, which unlocks "Non-Stop Climax" mode.

Fantastic game, and they really beat you over the head with the sexual innuendo!

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by p2501 View Post
    Hola. been hiding, it's a thing.
    We've all to have hobbies.

Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    Just finished up Bayonetta on Hard, which unlocks "Non-Stop Climax" mode.

Fantastic game, and they really beat you over the head with the sexual innuendo!
    Mmmm ... sexual innuendo.

United States
    knocked out a whole gang of achievements this weekend.

finally finished LIMBO, got all hidden eggs. the only achievement i've not done is called "no point in dying", where you make it through the whole game dying 5 times or less.....more like "no use in trying", that game is fucking tough and unforgiving at times.

also picked up full house poker on XBLA, had some fun with that, plenty of easy gamerpoints there.

and, last but not least, finally beat castlevania:LoS, which was a hoot. also bought all artwork, earned 100k xp, and found all hidden gems. probably gonna go back through bump the difficulty up and try to complete all the trials, which i imagine will be pretty rough. it's a fucking awesome game, though, and worth playing through again.

next up, gonna try to max out DR:case west and zombie apocalypse, then it's on to new vegas, baby.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Sup guys. been laying low for a while but i'm back. Damn responsibilities.

Just finished bulletstorm on very hard difficuilty and I gotta say the raunchy dialogue in that game had me in stitches. I might keep it based on that alone, plus it was pretty fun. It has point based system for kills called "skillshots". The more intricate the kill the higher you score. These points can then be spent at dropkits scattered throughout the landscape and you can buy weapons, ammo and upgrades.

I too was schooling fools in that new poker game. And i just kicked off homefront with two achievements yesterday.

Last edited by darth los; 21-Mar-2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: .
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    just got the epic victory, master achiever, and eleventy party achievements in castlevania:LoS. those were the last 3, making that my 12th fully completed game.

gonna try to mop up those last few in case west and zombie apocalypse, then the DLC for LoS comes out next week. new vegas is still sitting unopened.

United States
    racked up my 10,000th kill in castlevania:harmony of despair, got the "slaughtervania" achievement.

that made 15 fully completed games, but then the DLC for castlevania:lords of shadow came out and i got that dl'ed so now i'm back to 14 complete games.

coming up on 25k gamerscore, will probably hit that milestone by the end of may after l.a. noire comes out.

still working on new vegas, as well.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 20-Apr-2011 at 05:27 AM. Reason: suck on it, trebek.

Undisclosed
    Earned some points for Dynasty Warriors 7 and Crysis 2. I am over 35,000 pts now. I have not played much, instead I have been working out, a lot during the past 8 weeks.