Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opinion of ZOMBIE (Lucio Fulci's film)

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadverse
    I have yet to see any of Lucio Fulci's movies. I have heard about them several times but I have not actually gone out to rent any of them. To be honest, I don't think my local video store has any copies for rent and the Blockbuster probably does not have any either. I remember seeing a copy of Zombi at either HMV or Music World but it was something like $25 (CDN) which is way out of my spending limit. I mind as well check my local video store next time I go but I highly doubt they will have any in stock.
    I STRONGLY recommend you start with "The Beyond" - by far Fulci's best film, with "Zombi 2" coming a close second.
    When there's no more room in Hell... the dead will walk the Earth...
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Visit The Realm of Horror Comics: www.realmofhorrorcomics.com
    Visit my "DAY OF THE DEAD" fansite: www.realmofhorrorcomics.com/dayofthedead/mains.htm
    Visit my "CREEPSHOW" fansite: www.realmofhorrorcomics.com/creepshow
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Undisclosed
    Oh come on. Stop blaming everything on Lucio. I have the 2-Disc DVD and on the 98 minute documentry, they say the film was written before Dawn Of The Dead came out in Italy. By the time the movie was finished Dawn Of The Dead came out in Italy and was a major hit, it was the producer's idea to name it Zombi 2 to cash in.

Christmas Island
    I always liked Fulci's Zombie. It seemed to fill a void, as far as I know, in which the dead, raised by Voodoo, eat the living.