Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PLANE DEAD - Yes, there is a film about Zombies on a Plane

United States
    Hold the phone... Neil Marshall has a zombie movie on an oil-rig about to happen?
    "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."
    --- Batman

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tullaryx View Post
    Hold the phone... Neil Marshall has a zombie movie on an oil-rig about to happen?
    Zombies on an oil rig doesn't have quite the same flare as Zombies on a Plane, and to be honest I wouldn't be too interested in watching a film about Zombies on an Oil Rig... Zombies on a plane however has endless possibilities for the imagination.

Just think that plane can never land, or be shot down for risk of spreading the virus.

Blow up an oil rig... big deal... They're so isolate the virus has really nowhere to go anyway.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbib View Post
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780583/

Heres the IMDB for it. I thought it might've been a spoof at first but doesn't appear that way. I never saw Contagium, was it REALLY that bad. Someone tell me, what made it so ****e?
    Yea, it really is that bad.

Like, don't even watch it because you're curious. It's like, that bad. You will want however long that piece of **** movie lasted back.

I almost fell asleep within the first half hour of it, I wish I would have stayed that way. Not watching it is like dodging a fatal bullet to your nutsack. I **** you not.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

United States

:-)

"Not watching it is like dodging a fatal bullet to your nutsack. I **** you not."

That's awesome :-D
    xxxopher
    -There's Always Another Level-
    www.xxxopher.com

Super Moderator

UK
    But zombies on a plane don't really have 'anywhere to go' either.

Tull - it's at the script stage only at the moment, last time I heard. Originally it was supposed to be his project after Dog Soldiers, but the process was taking too long and he had the script for The Descent, which could be done faster and smaller, so he did that first. I'm crossing fingers that he does zombies on an oilrig next (I think it might be called "Outpost", but probably not...not sure).

When I first heard about it, I thought "how friggin' cool does that movie sound?!" - hopefully it'll work out what with zombies being "in" at the moment...

Dj, what the heck you doing up at 6am?! All-night pool club? Yeah...I know the feeling...ah University...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    But zombies on a plane don't really have 'anywhere to go' either.

Tull - it's at the script stage only at the moment, last time I heard. Originally it was supposed to be his project after Dog Soldiers, but the process was taking too long and he had the script for The Descent, which could be done faster and smaller, so he did that first. I'm crossing fingers that he does zombies on an oilrig next (I think it might be called "Outpost", but probably not...not sure).

When I first heard about it, I thought "how friggin' cool does that movie sound?!" - hopefully it'll work out what with zombies being "in" at the moment...

Dj, what the heck you doing up at 6am?! All-night pool club? Yeah...I know the feeling...ah University...
    Called work my good man. I get up @ 4:45am-5:00am so I can be to work by 6am and out of work by 2pm. I am not your typical 9-5 person.

Well you would have to blow up the plane somewhere over the ocean, or it is possible for it to crash land in a heavy populated area. If that happens the virus spreads and you have a zombie outbreak.

If you blow the plane up over the ocean problem solved (maybe) and end of story. If the plane crashes on land in a city... Armageddon is a coming.

Zombies on an oil rig... Big deal. as long as no one gets off, which they won't who gives a crap about zombies on an oil rig.
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 19-Sep-2006 at 10:11 AM.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, the balance of the universe is once again established ... like you, my days a skewed a few hours away from "normal" people ... although I'm the opposite to you. Get up around 10am-ish and go to bed around 1am, sometimes later.

If I have to get up then *sigh* I get up after 15 minutes of music blaring away, like yesterday, had to get up at 7:30 to get to the barber's (was expecting a fat ass queue, but they had two new staff in so I was in and out in 30 minutes!) ... have to do the same for morning meetings and whatnot.

I prefer to skew my days later though, I'm a night owl ... I could never be an office worker, so getting into the media (currently videography) industry is ideal for me, no defined period of work times and always varied...noiiice.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I prefer to skew my days later though, I'm a night owl ... I could never be an office worker, so getting into the media (currently videography) industry is ideal for me, no defined period of work times and always varied...noiiice.
    But never a steady paycheck. Thats the only thing keeping me from doing the video/film thing fulltime. My job paid for DEADLANDS, and if I want to continue to make films and keep myself in the lifestyle I have grown accustom too, then I need this pay check.

I was a nite owl like you in my DJ's days. Staying up late watching B horror flicks like PLANE DEAD (older 80's stuff, but still zed films) then one day it finally came to an end. I was tired of dealing with obnoxious dancers (I dj'd at a strip club), was sick of driving 110 miles roundtrip to the club... The money was good though. I finally said screw it one day and took off my head phones and got myself a regular job.

Now here I sit, at a regular job, making my own amateur film, surfing the web in my free time finding cheesy flicks like this soon to be released kick ass zombie film (PLANE DEAD), all the time wishing... I still had my headphones on. However, when tthe urge comes up for me to want to Dj again... I just think about those obnoxious women I worked with and all the BS I put up with for god knows how many years.

No thanks. I will keep my fat ass right here. Posting on HPOTD, and waiting for more zed flicks to hit the DVD shelves. To me that is "My Blue Heaven"
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    Well, to each their own I guess...

Indeed, the money is an issue, but being the stubborn Scot that I am I ain't givin' up without a fight. Or I'll find myself some rich lass and marry her ... then if she's a bitch, organise an elaborate assassination scheme at the old mill down the street.

I remember when I was a kid I'd be up at 7am on weekends for the cartoons and be in bed by 10pm ... lol, that was a long time ago , I've since grown into one of those 20-somethings who really need their sleep (or at the very least, just REALLY REALLY WANT it ... as well as a decent kip! )

Ah well, I'm going to enjoy my 20s where I can afford to be loose with the situation and then I'll tie myself down should the need arise in my 30s (in which case hopefully there'll be a hot piece of ass to come home to ... and no office job, I don't "do" ties ).

Oop, the incredibly poorly written, awfully edited "Hollyoaks" is on E4 ... and for some reason I'm compelled to continue watching this sack of crap ever since I picked it up when Bombhead was looking after his rotting corpse of a mother in their house back in 2004 ... that'll mean nothing to you I'm sure , but to Brits, well that's another story. "Guilty pleasure"? That's probably pushing it ... just "guilty" I think.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Back on topic...

No one else has any opinion about this subject? Come on people I know some of you have a comment or two you would like to leave on the subject.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by xopher View Post
    DJ FunkmasterG: What IS that song in the trailer? I have heard it a couple of other places, like the "covenant" trailer, and it sounds like a the rock band Skillet, but I've not heard that song before. Do you know who it is?
    ThanX!
    Stabbing Westward - Save Yourself

I remember when this song was still on the radio... probably around 10-11 years ago. Wouldn't surprised if it's use in the Covenant made it "come back".

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Stabbing Westward - Save Yourself

I remember when this song was still on the radio... probably around 10-11 years ago. Wouldn't surprised if it's use in the Covenant made it "come back".

Thanks dude for this post. It is a good song. Worked well in the trailer for PLANE DEAD. Don't remember it being used in the Covenant.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

United States
    all I have to say is wow

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Aside from the concept being a ripoff of Snakes on a Plane. How many of you will watch this film? I mean would you check out knowing what you know as opposed to just seeing it on a shelf during a stroll through the video store?

TELL US YOUR REAL FEELINGS
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    This is the sort of film I'd download and watch, themz my real feelings, yo.