Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Skater in Land

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    Cardiel... yeah, Anti-Hero rocks. Never had one myself, actually. Do they skate well?
    Can't beat Plan B, Baker or Girl boards. Although it all depends on what trucks, wheels, etc...
    Last edited by capncnut; 01-Dec-2008 at 02:42 PM.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Also, to second another opinion... wearing headphones with blaring music was an insanely stupid idea.

Yeah. Kinda like the Biker at the Blood Pressure machine in Dawn.

United States
    Well if you are comparing a skateboard to a bike maybe I can see the argument but to be honest I think it is a pretty horrible vehicle in a dead rising situation given the many other options out there. It would in fact be one of the bottom on my list.

Personal taste aside, you are into skateboards cool .That does not make them a good choice for your own survival if the dead walk. For every fault you can list for bikes, cars, trucks, trenchers, bulldozers, and steam rollers. I am sure someone else can list one for a skateboard.

Even a weak armed zombie can grab your shirt and pull you off your board. They do not handle rough terrain AT ALL well, and you have no protection. You are the soul source of power and if you are incapacitated in any way you are doomed (I PULLED A HAMMY! OH NOES). I would rather be enclosed and protected. Is it 100% safe to be in say a truck? No but try running through a pack of zombies on your board.

Just my opinion.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Great points all, thorn. But as a personal preference, yes, I would rather die skateboarding than almost anything else. I would die, but I wouldn't care because hey, I'd be skating! Call me stupid, but it won't affect me. After all, I do it to myself every day.