Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fallout 3 DLC

United States
    Broken Steele looks sweet, I've already gotten all the other DLC for this game. Anyone else notice this game doesnt comply with The History Chanels "Life After People?"

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    The Pitt is great but VERY unfinished. If you stand looking east or west from the bridge, you can see the dry riverbed drops off into infinity, NPCs have incomplete dialogue, medics heal you even if you're 100% healthy, etc. etc.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    update - finished see the future and broken steel, fable 2 was great consistently, fallout was buggy, laggy framerate, froze twice and the only impressive thing was when your in a tunnel and a train runs over a reaver zombie in a scripted event because it was unusual for a bethesda game.

if youve got fable 2 and fallout 3 id say spend your points on fable 2, not only is it cheaper but its longer and much more fun.

Undisclosed
    Mothership Zeta will be out Aug 3 for the 360. Here's 2 links with some info and pics.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6213363.html

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/home...id=BK_U0yYldQv

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    update - finished see the future and broken steel, fable 2 was great consistently, fallout was buggy, laggy framerate, froze twice and the only impressive thing was when your in a tunnel and a train runs over a reaver zombie in a scripted event because it was unusual for a bethesda game.

if youve got fable 2 and fallout 3 id say spend your points on fable 2, not only is it cheaper but its longer and much more fun.
    Interesting to note, as I would have largely discounted Fable 2. The first one was fun, but not sure if I'll enjoy the second.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Now I call bullshit, right there. There's noway in hell that Fable 2 is even a tenth the size of Fallout 3. Besides, Fable 2 is boring. It's so overly simplified it's just confusing.

Undisclosed
    The next DLC comes out Monday. Here's the 1st trailer for it. Funny music. *L*

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Now I call bullshit, right there. There's noway in hell that Fable 2 is even a tenth the size of Fallout 3. Besides, Fable 2 is boring. It's so overly simplified it's just confusing.
    are you aware i was talking a measurement of time sir?, and that both respective games are not mario and a left to right straight line. i was not talking games or there world size i was talking about the downloadable content, of which fables was LONGER, as in hours it took, more fun and added more new stuff than broken steel.
    Please read and comprehend a sentence before you decree bullshit on a different and unrelated subject.

United States
    ah, fallout...you've got me hooked. my points are already waiting for mothership zeta...still exploring point lookout, but i'm ready to dig into the alien adventure. loving that sci-fi vibe of the music...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    shame its the last dlc, i mean what kind of end could it have to tie up everything, assuming its set after broken steel that is.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    shame its the last dlc, i mean what kind of end could it have to tie up everything, assuming its set after broken steel that is.
    I don't think anyone ever said this was definitively the final one, it's the last one that will appear on the GOTY edition, but that doesn't 100% rule out the possibility of further DLCs (in fact I'd say it's likely we'll get more, considering game publishers' knack for wringing every last drop of profit out of a game, especially when you think you've just bought the final, complete, ultimate, edition). Remember, it's not long since they were mooting Broken Steel as the "final" DLC, then Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta just seemed to pop up out of nowhere.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    well a bethesda rep said so on a gamespot interview, and its listed online as such, even on wikipeida, i think this might be your lot in the wastelands till new vegas.

capncnut
    well a bethesda rep said so on a gamespot interview, and its listed online as such, even on wikipeida, i think this might be your lot in the wastelands till new vegas.
    Yup, Bethesda said that they are trying to release "at least" three games (New Vegas, Elder Scross V maybe, and god knows what else) for 2010, so the chances of this being the last Fallout 3 DLC is quite possible.
    Last edited by capncnut; 03-Aug-2009 at 12:53 AM.

Undisclosed
    I am playing Elder Scrolls IV. So far, I am very impressed.

United States
    i started elder scrolls iv a while back, but decided i wanted to get through all the fallout dlc's and most achievements before i ventured very far into the oblivion game...

...anyone know what time mothership zeta is coming out?