Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden dead

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The only pictures I've been seeing around are variations of the same picture. And it's obviously a bad photoshop.

Ireland
    That pic is as fake as Jordan's tits.

I've also heard that he original pic is from a bombing victim in Iraq.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Yeah, I think the (photoshopped) original of that one has been circulating since a previous rumor of his death a few years back.
    Last edited by Publius; 03-May-2011 at 09:23 AM. Reason: cuz
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

Administrator

England
    Can you imagine the amount of recon work going on any paper work and computer hardware found at hsi compound?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Can you imagine the amount of recon work going on any paper work and computer hardware found at hsi compound?
    Apparently a lot! Also, some reports are now saying that 22 people were "killed or captured" during the raid, raising the possiblity that there are live detainees with intelligence value.
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I thought this was kinda interesting. Even with all the technology that exists today, I never would have imagined that half way across the globe Obama and his staff were watching what was basically a live feed of the operation.

And just for fun...

Last edited by bassman; 03-May-2011 at 12:47 PM. Reason: .

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    south park needing to take its plots from the news rather than write something original? naw...that could never happen

Aww come on, SP is a social and political satire! It was exactly that what changed the show from puerile nonsense to a biting and brilliant comedy series, in my humble opinion - do you not agree? I thought the moment they start injecting satire into it, it elevated beyond Cartman Gets an Anal Probe and left us with shows like Mr Jefferson! Genius stuff, I'm surprised you think it unoriginal!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    All I can say is... Oh, so he wasn't a figment of my imagination after all. Good. Glad he's gone. Proves America CAN do stuff. Now what?

Oh, and also, someone needs to make zombie Derpy fan art. I would if I could, rest assured.

United States

Super Moderator

United States
    Not a child's question, but a question a child might ask...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

UK

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post

I love it.

England
    Point 1: Great news, great work by ST6 and good riddance to that scumbag Bin Laden

Point 2: I can't help myself looking at OBL's compound through the eyes of a zombie fan.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Administrator

England
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Is there something i'm missing there? Because that's not the correct location...