Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bernie Mac dies!

Canada
    Hey, Canada and Europe aren't jerking each other off, it's more of a...tender caress and a thoughtful, lusty whisper in the ear.

and we have a co-worker who has the nickname of chinky, he's a 55 year old balding, beer guzzling, pot smoking man with a huge gut that makes him look like he is 9 months preggers. Oh, and he has this white crust on top of his head, and every second word he utters is f*ck.

Nice guy.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    to get us back on track, here is one of my fav bits by bernie mac.

"The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    well your "stance" as a human being sucks. you sound like a white supremacist. is that on purpose or are you having a big laugh?
    i concur, its trying to justify hate speeches, thats low, but would any of us interact with him in person?, i doubt it.

i mean this is a charming fella who just yesterday called yojimbo a "sack of ****" for leading his own life.

Dying

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    this is a charming fella who just yesterday called yojimbo a "sack of ****"
    I have to correct you. He called scipio a sack of ****.

He's obviously jealous of him....I know I am.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    i concur, its trying to justify hate speeches, thats low, but would any of us interact with him in person?, i doubt it.

i mean this is a charming fella who just yesterday called yojimbo a "sack of ****" for leading his own life.
    I may be mistaken, but I think he called brother Scipio a "sack of $hit" actually. This unwarranted attack, along with his referencing of tired sterotypes was just another example of his general lack of respect for others.

Given his rhetoric, I am certain he would have just as easily called me the same since I am not white and therefore according to his diatribe I am among those who are contributing to the decline of the USA.

I wish I could say that I am surprised that there are folks out there in this day and age that can use the racisim of others to justify their own racist views, but sadly I cannot say I am surprised. In spite of the many good folks that are out there in the world, it is obvious that there are many who hold vehemently racist views that you need not scratch too deeply at their facades to uncover.

I considered for a moment dissecting Dillinger's several paragraph post and refuting his flawed arguments here, point by point, however beyond fueling the flames I decided that it would not be very productive and therefore would just be a waste of space and time, and would be an action that would only serve to further sully the obituary thread of a decent man. It seems clear to me that Dillinger has made up his mind on this subject, though I wish that he would re-read his own post where he all but admits being a racist and proclaims how justified he is in having these racist views. I wonder if he would be shocked to realize that rather than "telling it like it is" he is instead admitting to the world how he is.
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 10-Aug-2008 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

ViP

United States
    Time to close up shop on this thread. RIP Bernie.

Administrator

England
    What an embarressment this thread is
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan