Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Season 3 Webisodes - Starting Oct 1st

Dead

United States
    I assumed that it was Rick's locker since his clothes were in it. And since Lori grabbed all the photo albums when they 1st took off in ep1, I assumed it was her that put them in the storage locker.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by babomb View Post
    I assumed that it was Rick's locker since his clothes were in it. And since Lori grabbed all the photo albums when they 1st took off in ep1, I assumed it was her that put them in the storage locker.
    Perhaps, but then I think - if all that chaos is going on, would you necessarily find the time or opportunity to put them into storage? Perhaps if they already had a room there, but with zombies shambling about and the world generally going tits up, it doesn't sit well either as a possibility. You could be right, though.

I was just assuming she had them with them, for example kept in one of the cars, or perhaps she lost them at the farm in 2x13. Hmmm...

United States
    I caught the photo albums deal too. I just figured that Lori took them and stashed them in the storage facility, possibly figuring they would be safer there then sitting at their home which could be looted (and was). Since she was never shown with the photo albums, it wasn't a big deal to me.

Dead

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    I caught the photo albums deal too. I just figured that Lori took them and stashed them in the storage facility, possibly figuring they would be safer there then sitting at their home which could be looted (and was). Since she was never shown with the photo albums, it wasn't a big deal to me.
    That's what I thought too. That she put them there during the start of the collapse. rather than leave them be at the house. Many people do have storage lockers, so the obvious conclusion would be that they already had the locker and just stopped in to drop stuff off before taking to the hills. I doubt that Lori and Shane fought their way in there to take over a locker. Or maybe it WAS Shanes locker, and he suggested Lori put the albums and shit in there rather than lug them around.

England
    Im sure in episode 1 "Seed" Carl says "you should see our locker". I can't remember the exact bit. It may be when they first enter the prison.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

England
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    Im sure in episode 1 "Seed" Carl says "you should see our locker". I can't remember the exact bit. It may be when they first enter the prison.
    Good spot, it was when they were in the cell together...just before Herschel sent him packing.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Dead

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    "Remember the storage lockers".

England
    Quote Originally Posted by babomb View Post
    "Remember the storage lockers".
    Um, yeah, terrible spot Kidgloves...get outa here!
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Dying

United States
    The webisodes were pretty solid. I thought the acting was stronger this time than last year, and the subject matter was a bit darker. I wouldn't mind them doing a few of these for each season, in fact.

Super Moderator

UK
    Of course, if they had gone to the storage locker place and stashed photo albums etc there in the early days of the outbreak (before their little camp with Dale's RV etc), then Beth and the rest of the Greene clan hadn't even encountered our merry gang of walker killers ... so what could it be, did they return there? Did they find other storage lockers? Is it a mere blink-and-you'll-miss-it reference to the Cold Storage webisodes? Hmmm...