Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NOTLD... what would you change...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog View Post
    it would have been cool if ben had a buddy with him in the truck then they could have kicked the sh!t out of cooper and the zombies grabbed the women and gas and split the scene. (just kidding but it would be an entertaining twist to a classic).

That's actually not a bad idea. That's probably what would have happened in real life. Who's going to spend all that time bickering? If you feel a dude is putting the groups lives in danger then he's got to die. Read "the return of the living dead" by John "if it wasn't for gar i'd be a bum" russo. It's a much darker tale and even has people feeding each other to the ghouls. It's crap but i got some good stuff from it.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Like i said perception is reality and that's what ultimately matters. Also, in NOTLD 90'cooper made a comment. He said, "you don't exactly look like NEIGHBORS yourself Mr. Ben." I take this as a reference to what seemd like a black man out of place in a rural town.Tom and Judy were more indicative of the local population. His comment could definitely be construed as racist.
    I agree that in Night90, that comment definately implies a racial conotation. Not necesarily racist however. If at a Miss Black America contest, a white woman says to a black man "You dont look like a contestant to me" (obviously a comment about his gender) and he says says "Well, you dont look like a contestant to me either" (obviously a comment about her race), I would think neither comment is necesarily sexist or racist, just a simple comment on the facts. In any event, I was referring to Night68 (which I thought you were also) with my original comments. I think Night90 is definately a good movie, and related to the GAR mythology, however, not part of the original trilogy. The comment from Night90 should have no bearing on a discussion about Night68.

United States
    I think anyone with minimal intelligence who isn't easily intimidated would have sided with Ben. The only reason the bumpkins were suceptible to Coop was because they weren't as smart and prolly felt inferior to him and that he possibly knew more and how to be safe from the zombies.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    I think anyone with minimal intelligence who isn't easily intimidated would have sided with Ben. The only reason the bumpkins were suceptible to Coop was because they weren't as smart and prolly felt inferior to him and that he possibly knew more and how to be safe from the zombies.

I'd hate to agree with a stereotypical description of those two, but you're right. However, I don't think it was so much that they weren't a smart or whatever. I think that as country folk they were more respectfull of the adults than a city person would be so they just went along with what the adults told them to do. Let's not forget they were teenagers.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Make sure Barbara's nipples are hard like in the remake

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnRhodes View Post
    Make sure Barbara's nipples are hard like in the remake

Finally something we can actually use.

Undisclosed
    Finally something we can actually use.
    God they where hard!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    God they where hard!

Some might call that thirsty but you gotta give us something. Those were practically the only set of jugs in the series besides fran's sillouetted ones.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Some might call that thirsty but you gotta give us something. Those were practically the only set of jugs in the series besides fran's sillouetted ones.

watch one of the other cuts of dawn and you see full frontal.

Undisclosed
    She's starring in a new zombie film called Dear Air, hopefully her rack will be at it's best, but until then, here's some good pics of her rack & nipples

Chasing Prey

Canada
    i just filled the cup

Last edited by acealive1; 22-Jun-2007 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Undisclosed
    It would be cool if Barbara shot a zombie, the force of the gun kicked her back, her nipples ripped through her shirt, Ben looks and says "Damn!"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    watch one of the other cuts of dawn and you see full frontal.

I have all 3 cuts and have never seen full frontal, just her jugs in the shadows.

Undisclosed
    I have all 3 cuts and have never seen full frontal, just her jugs in the shadows.
    If you brighten it, you can see the twins

It would be cool if Barbara shot a zombie, the force of the gun kicked her back, her nipples ripped through her shirt, Ben looks and says "Damn!"
    Wouldn't that be good?
    Last edited by CapnRhodes; 22-Jun-2007 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    So that's why that button is there for!! Nudity enhancement. I finally have a reason to use it. lol