Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Woman Murdered For Being A Goth

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    gawd lets not go there

i think the pathology of all that is too complex, i got smacked as a kid and ive been arrested, used drugs, got into fights etc etc, my girlfriend on the other hand was never smacked and she's a straight A student who's never been in trouble with anyone in her whole life.

go figure
    Buuuuuuuuuuuut... I was smacked as a kid and I've never been in trouble with the cops, I don't steal, I don't do drugs, I rarely drink, I prefer to be honest, I like helping people, I like my family, I've never gotten into a fist fight with anybody...

But kids these days, the ones running wild, they need a good slap and a finger right in their face and a bellowing "SHUT THE F*CK UP AND LEARN SOME F*CKING RESPECT!!" Treat others like you'd wanna be treated, bad actions lead to bad consequences. Too many parents these days are having kids without realising they need to give sh*t up, parenthood is about sacrificing yourself in order to give your kid a proper start - not dumping them in front of a screen and sh*tting off to the pub every other night, chain smoking in their face and never taking any interest in their education.

Hence - neutering ninjas!

United States
    I dont think police, be it there in england, or here in the states are effective anymore. With the legal system the way it is, people can get away with a ton of crap they couldn't have say ten or twenty years ago. Police are restricted from doing what's right for fear of some sort of suit brought against their department.

As for this sort of senseless violence... There was a time when i'd agree that things such as this should be handled in a civilized manner. Arrests should be made, and people taken to trial. However, due to various experiances i've had in the past two or three years, i now say that it should be met with equal or greater violence. Those kids should be rounded up, tied to chairs, and beaten to death with blunt and heavy objects.

United States
    let the punishment fit the crime
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Kazakhstan
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Buuuuuuuuuuuut... I was smacked as a kid and I've never been in trouble with the cops, I don't steal, I don't do drugs, I rarely drink, I prefer to be honest, I like helping people, I like my family, I've never gotten into a fist fight with anybody...
    just proves my point - the pathology is too complex.

my dad got smacked and he was in the military, responsible guy, never arrested etc etc.

its too complex an issue for us to say "smack them and they will turn out alright". i think its many many things that make a good parent, and as such it's many many things (or lack of) that cause a kid to turn out bad
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostWolf View Post
    Those kids should be rounded up, tied to chairs, and beaten to death with blunt and heavy objects.
    Yeah, I don't think that's the answer. Victims can feel that way and, in many cases, I think it's normal for them to want revenge during at least some stage of the recovery process. Coincidentally, there are countries that deal with crime like this, but I don't think you'd ever earnestly consider moving to any of them...or maybe you would, but I know I wouldn't.

I won't speak about the UK, but there's no doubt in my mind, that the whole system needs an overhaul in the US. Not just the courts and law enforcement, but the whole penal system needs a re-working (and no, I don't think privatization is the answer).
    Last edited by AcesandEights; 28-Aug-2007 at 01:45 AM.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Super Moderator

UK
    Basically, smacking along with proper parenting, is fine.

If it's all smacks and no love, that's useless. If it's all "you do what you want and you can control us", then the little sh*t will go out of control, with neither they're ignored - so a balanced diet of discipline and love & respect is the order of the day.

United Kingdom
    Its all crap, 20 years ago the same hooligans were beating on asians or blacks, now its goths, hate for hates sake. there is no reasoning behind it they just want to hurt someone.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The kids responsible for this deserve to be ass raped with a broom handle that has nails sticking out of it.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    It seems a worrying proportion of modern youth have little or no grounding... Everything is easy & on a plate... They haven't a care in the world and care about nothing (that actually matters)...

20-30 years ago I suspect most adults could tell a teenager 'to behave'... These days I suspect a noticable proportion of adults would get a earful of abuse....
    You are so right, mate. It makes me sick.

Sophie Lancaster. R.I.P.
    Another bright prospect that had much to offer destroyed by those that have nothing to offer

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    actually on topic though 15 year old kids in engladn are almost all ****ing moped riding trackky suit wearing scum *sighs*, its a sad state of affairs.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    let the punishment fit the crime
    I agree with you 100% MissJackson.

Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    The kids responsible for this deserve to be ass raped with a broom handle that has nails sticking out of it.
    You got that right DJ.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    gross, continue.