Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reason to buy a PS3?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah same here i treat my 360 like gold, though whenit was put together in the facotry the outer casing was fitted a wee bit losoe so i treat it like its made of glass.

Super Moderator

UK
    I guess owning a 360 is kinda like owning a sports car, it's awesome, but any little noise and you're going "what was that?!!?", and you treat it so carefully.

But aye, I just don't understand people who just bash their consoles around or whatever, have some friggin' respect, all this tech costs money - be it DVD players, TVs, hi-fi's, PCs or consoles or whatever. It's like how people treat their DVDs, I've seen some shocking examples, meanwhile mine are basically all scratch-free and not smudged or anything. I take such great care, because I really appreciate having them, there's no need to be silly when handling them.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I also found out that using those air coolers on the back of the 360 can also mess up the system. They're in between the 360 and the power cord. After a while it becomes wobbly and loose thus severing the power source and causing a malfunction with the unit. This usually results in a red ring. STAY AWAY FROM THAT GUYS !!!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

UK
    Indeed, always make sure your power cord is securely fastened! Last thing you want is a fluctuated power input thanks to it being loose, same goes for the big brick with the orange light. In fact, all connections need to be checked from time to time, just to make sure everything is hunky dory, especially if you're moving the system around (when it's not switched on that is! )

Speaking of SexBox, hadn't played it in a couple of days, then returned to GOW today, got past the petrol station ("Powder Keg") level which I'd got stuck on a few days ago and got all "ah f*ck you!" over, haha, second time this afternoon and boshty. Now coming up on half way through Act III.

Once again I'm shy a "dick-in-the-mouth" (to quote Smitty) for this game, in fact, I'm totally Gay-for-GOW.