Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Requesting your Input

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    Nah fuck it, keep the adverts off this board - sorry - even if it is for Romero or zed based products, I find it far less offensive that one of us discover it through mailing lists or us actually making the effort to seek out a particular product or service, than someone coming here using a community forum as some sort of backpage newspaper advertising space for their product. Maybe in the future if I am in a similar boat I may find myself being a hypocrite, but I generally believe at this moment in time that advertising your product on a webboard is slightly disrespectful to the members as it's obviously JUST the financial incentive that is keeping that person here.

It's like ticket touting really.
    I hear you and agree that these boards are not simply a billboard to plaster your advertisments on. To do so is simply disrespectful.

I think that our community is pretty fair and very perceptive, so I assume that spam-man will find himself ostracized and ignored if folks perceive him as merely going through the motions in order to continue to mine our community for financial gain. I will leave it up to the group dynamic to fix this issue, as I am certain that it will.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Yeah defo, I think you did the right thing all the way - objective and impartial, good stuff
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    Yeah defo, I think you did the right thing all the way - objective and impartial, good stuff
    SymphonicX, missed your post from a while back, so sorry for the delay in response, and thanks for the backup brother! And of course, it goes without saying that you rule!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."