Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 300 Question

United States
    This somehow reminds me of all the people back in the day who said Black Hawk Down was racist because most of the US soldiers were White and the badguys were all Black.

And why all this bad talk directed towards Nazis? Imperial Japan had the exact same ideals, bad mouth them, give the Germans a break.

Besides, Nazis are HAWT!

Last edited by erisi236; 09-Apr-2007 at 05:03 AM.

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Isnt that the point of anti-nationalism and globalism? To destroy individualism and make those evil white imperialists pay? Eh comrade?
    I frankly don't see what nationalism has to do with individualism. In many countries, nationalism served as an excuse to get RID of individualism.

And why all this bad talk directed towards Nazis? Imperial Japan had the exact same ideals, bad mouth them, give the Germans a break.
    They were a bit different. Japanese weren't nazis that wanted there to be ONE ideal race and nothing more. They were just assholes that needed to get the **** kicked out of them.