Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Night 1990

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I think you guys are just feeding into this fellow's desire for attention (negative or otherwise) and at the risk of doing the same, I'd hope you wouldn't help him derail future threads

Sorry for the sanctimonious editorializing on my part
    True that, Aces. As always, your input is right on and very much appreciated!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I think you guys are just feeding into this fellow's desire for attention (negative or otherwise) and at the risk of doing the same, I'd hope you wouldn't help him derail future threads

Sorry for the sanctimonious editorializing on my part
    Word!!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    so, yeah, that night 1990....what a great movie, huh?

i really wish that they'd made it a bit more graphic.

United States
    Yeah, I totally agree. With Savini at the helm, you would expect more gore. Ahh well, still a good movie.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

England
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Yeah, I totally agree. With Savini at the helm, you would expect more gore. Ahh well, still a good movie.
    Excellent movie IMO. I enjoy Night 1990 every time I watch it.

Tony Todd steals the show with his portrayal of Ben...absolutely first class.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion2213 View Post
    Tony Todd steals the show with his portrayal of Ben...absolutely first class.
    Yeah, definitely.

It makes me wonder if what Savini says about him in the documentary is true. Something along the lines of Savini giving Todd the script, he goes into the hallway, and then comes back and performs a scene with tears in his eyes.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Yeah, definitely.

It makes me wonder if what Savini says about him in the documentary is true. Something along the lines of Savini giving Todd the script, he goes into the hallway, and then comes back and performs a scene with tears in his eyes.

anyone who can remember a script in like 5 minutes is golden

United States
    all the actors were very convincing....except maybe the girl who played judy, all she really did was scream...

the music was great at parts, but i can see where some selections leave people kinda revolted.

still coulda used a bit more of the old ultra-violence, i say.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    all the actors were very convincing....except maybe the girl who played judy, all she really did was scream...

the music was great at parts, but i can see where some selections leave people kinda revolted.

still coulda used a bit more of the old ultra-violence, i say.
    and shes the one thats still very much in demand in terms of roles in big things which is ironic

Zombie Capital of the World Pittsburgh, PA!
    Undisclosed
    I've not seen anybody answer the true subject of the post so i will attempt to do so. True, the power is lost due to a zombie tearing through the incoming line, and all power to the house is lost. When Ben finds his way to the cellar, the light you see is from a coleman type gas lantern(which is able to be seen the entire movie hanging from a beam), and a battery op. radio. These are not movie mistakes. NOW for the movie mistake i've not seen listed: After the power has gone out, Ben & Cooper shoot it out, bla bla bla, there is a scene where they show zombies playing in the back yard (eating worms, mice, beating uncle rege with satchels hand, etc) there is a small shed (privy?) which has a light above the door which is still lit. More then likely this was powered from the main incoming line as well, and should have been out.