Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Zombies

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing
    nooo.. ive definatly seen things like on allthings zombies.com were her eyes are covered with a bandage like the woman holding the scales outside u.s courtrooms and it said "how will she cope with her blindness."
    What you saw may be future issues. ATZ usually puts up issues way down the road. Anyone who has collected comic books knows a brief synopsis of what to expect 3-4 months down the road.
    "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."
    --- Batman

Canada
    Sorry guys she isn't blind. However she was blind for some issues about a year ago .... that's all.
    Last edited by Hawkboy; 05-May-2006 at 05:00 PM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkboy
    Sorry guys she isn't blind. However she was blind for some issues about a year ago .... that's all.
    Well, at least she was blind at some point.

As for Marvel Zombies... from what I hear they shall be making an appearance once again in Ultimate FF. I'm assuming it'll probably the Frightful Four (Marvel Zombies Fantastic Four) and here's to hoping the

Marvel Zombies Galactus
    also crosses over.
    --- Batman

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ah galactus the only bad guy whos brave enough to wear pink.

....because hes the size of unicron

United States

Have you read the last issue?
    --- Batman

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    what?, of marvel zombies?, no no cash lately so i spent all my moolah on that zombies!!! board game, well worth it.

actually i buy something about zombies at least every month and a half, i wonder if thats a textbook addiction, could be worse i could be an emo

Twitching

Undisclosed

Even smaller then that Galactus is roughly the size of a gesalt and they are puny in comparison to Unicron.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i know i just wanted to see if someone else knew who unicron was

United States
    Yes, the Frightful Four are making a return along with Dr Doom in the Ultimate Fantastic Four.

Mark Millar and Greg Land will be missed after this run.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    so how the hell did the thing become a zombie.

United States
    so how the hell did the thing become a zombie.
    Probably bit and infected by Sentry. The individual who arrived in the Marvel Zombies universe and quickly infected all the superheroes. Sentry seems to be Marvel's way of saying it might've been a zombified Superman punching his way from dimension to dimension in search of food.
    --- Batman

Undisclosed
    I Have the set of marvel zombies ( second edition) if anyone is interested.
    I've selected a knit stocking cap, black and gold, with a Steeler emblem on the side. Is it okay if I put some spaghetti sauce on it? - George A. Romero

Undisclosed
    Why was Captain America called Colonel America? Was this just an alternate dimension thing? If so why didn't anyone else have a different name?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by dikdik
    Why was Captain America called Colonel America? Was this just an alternate dimension thing? If so why didn't anyone else have a different name?
    It's an alternate universe. I'm assuming Steve Rogers got promoted somewhere down the line so ended up as a Colonel America instead of Captain.
    --- Batman

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    i hate all of you guys. my comic shop closed down 3 years ago and couriers always find a way to damage my books. I haven't read any comics since then.
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.