Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Insight into Hinzman moving fast in Night

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    That is a good point but as always isn't consistent with every scenario in the film. Look no further than the Hare Krishna zombie. There was food right in his face and he was perhaps the most listless zombie in the series. But i like the theory.

Yeah, but that was because he had been a believer in Karma. He didn't know why, he just remembered believing.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    At Screamfest this past weekend, Bill Hinzman said something that I never knew. He said that the scene of him at the cemetary was filmed at the end of the filming process. He said that it had already been established in everything they had already shot that the zombies were slow moving and weak. He asked GAR how he could have the strength the smash the window with a brick and how he could chase after the car fast. He said that GAR said something to the effect of "**** it, it will be cool!" So there you go, an answer to why the cemetary zombie was moving faster than other Romero zombies.
    *bump* Wow! I missed this post all those years go! Very interesting!

I must admit the speed and seeming intelligence of Hinzman's zombie does look a bit out of place!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    *bump* Wow! I missed this post all those years go! Very interesting!

I must admit the speed and seeming intelligence of Hinzman's zombie does look a bit out of place!
    I agree......the thing that I wondered the most about was when Hinzman's zombie actually looks around for "a rock or something" to break the window. Randomly grabbing one I can see but looking for it???

(Yes you can tell I have seen this movie WAY too many times)
    "No Day But Today"-RENT