Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 13 y/o boy is a father...

United Kingdom
    Ah okay, I would have called that stuff something along the lines of "psychology of adolescent sex" rather than "ethics" as to me it is not about "good and evil"/ "right and wrong", but rather objective scientific facts with plenty of experimental and field reaearch to support it (or at least to support that particular claim I made in my previous post about feeling difficult about people).

But if the psychological impact of sex does indeed come under the heading of "sexual ethics" then yes I do think some sexual ethics should be taught in schools- as long as they don't have moral overtones (e.g. "it is wrong/ evil to have sex with someone in this particular situation")!

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    ... young miss chop-off-a-
    Huh?

Now you're making no sense at all
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Undisclosed
    This makes me sick.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    And I thought having my child in my twenties was too early....

This is just....ugh. I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

Scotland
    Other lessons include:

"What to do with that left over goo"
    "How deep is necessary?"
    "Oral Etiquette: How to deal with queefs, mid-way-goo, and everything in between"
    and
    "The wonderfully eclectic array of noises your toilet parts make"

Stop it MZ, your making me laugh out loud at my work!

Also - that girl is a right slag already at the age of 15 - and yes, I believe male slags exist too.
    True dat! Apparently the baby could be any or a number of boys in the area, including the older brother of the 13 year old.
    Last edited by LoSTBoY; 16-Feb-2009 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Oh my god the mother looks like a mini-karen matthews....says a lot really!!!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    Oh my god the mother looks like a mini-karen matthews....says a lot really!!!
    More like Bernard Matthews...

Oh and there's a couple of new teenage fathers that have come forward since the story broke so a DNA test is on the cards.

Clicky.
    Last edited by capncnut; 17-Feb-2009 at 12:39 AM.

Undisclosed

capncnut
    And neither are the other suspects, LOL.

Undisclosed
    That just shows you how big of a slut she is. It is very bad when you cannot find the dad.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    That just shows you how big of a slut she is. It is very bad when you cannot find the dad.
    And it's not as if she's a proper looker either ... Jane Seymour as Capn pointed out.

It's people like this that prove sexual education in schools is sub-par, and that the parents are doing jack shit all to educate them either.

Plus, the cycle of people with nothing much to do in their lives but "be a kid, drop out of school, have a kid, get council house, become grandmother, become great grandmother, become great-great grandmother, die" needs stopping, if you ask me.

Stedman's daughter Maisie was allegedly conceived when Alfie was 12. Chantelle's parents said they let the lad spend the night with their daughter, who was 14 at the time, at their public housing unit near Eastbourne, 70 miles southeast of London.

Alfie's father, who reportedly has nine or 10 children of his own, gamely promised to have a "birds and the bees" chat with his son.

Says it all quite frankly.

As far as sex education in schools go, I remember what we got - Year 7 biology, a few weeks of spread out lessons where we learned anatomy, the basic operations of how sex works (i.e. the ins and outs of it - enough to figure out how to have a kid anyway), and then a few years later there was a sex ed 'day', where we sat around and got told bugger all about jack shit, and a condom was randomly passed around a male-only classroom so we could all laugh about it - nothing about how to put one on, what happens if you don't use one, nothing for the girls about other modes of contraception, nothing to tell them how "shit gets real" when they get up the duff ... fuck all about that stuff.

Like I said, sub-par.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 27-Mar-2009 at 11:08 AM.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    When I saw this thread was resurrected I knew immediately "Alfie isn't the Dad!"

ALFIE FOR PREZ!!!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The real father is 15.

So......at least he's the same age as the slut?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Not only is the slut hard on the eyes, I thought she was the boy's mom for Christ's sake !!!!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Not only is the slut hard on the eyes, I thought she was the boy's mom for Christ's sake !!!!

And incest is the only slab of rank that's missing from this whole story.