Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Official Clip

United States
    Well I liked it. Fishing for zombies man! You gotta love it. I saw no continuity errors. I'm sure the scene before this set up the tension in some way, and there is an explanation for the zombie showing up from behind.

Super Moderator

UK
    and there is an explanation for the zombie showing up from behind.
    #

Is there?

While it didn't bother me, I was befuddled as to "how did that get up there?"

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    #

Is there?

While it didn't bother me, I was befuddled as to "how did that get up there?"
    It's not a big deal - it's cartoonish but not outwith the realms of possibility. If you imagine the zombie is already trying unsuccessfully to scramble up to get him, and that, combined with the fisherman's almighty PULL on the line, was enough to allow the ghoul to hoist itself onto the roof.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    It's not a big deal - it's cartoonish but not outwith the realms of possibility. If you imagine the zombie is already trying unsuccessfully to scramble up to get him, and that, combined with the fisherman's almighty PULL on the line, was enough to allow the ghoul to hoist itself onto the roof.
    I'd figured it was already up on the roof on it's own and was on its way to him, but it just got snagged mid-creep-up on the dude.

But how did he get up onto said roof?

Maybe a ladder I guess - because how did the dude get onto the roof otherwise? If so, mofo should have dragged the ladder up onto the roof with him and then lowered it when he was done - see, smart thinking - it gets you places.