Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: honest thread about women

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpunk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    This.
    That.

United States
    This is why I can't stay in a commited relationship. I'm always looking for this, that or the other

Canada
    Still looking? Have you tried looking for this, that or the other over there maybe?

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    ok just one simple question. guys and girls. have any of u been judged/ dumped or otherwise because of something u dont have? i.e. a car, or your own place, etc etc. even when the girl clearly lies to you saying it doesnt matter?
    She might just be lying, but in some circumstances not having a car or your own place can genuinely get in the way of the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter View Post
    If a woman decides it's time to break up, that means she already has another guy in mind.
    Or another girl. or something better to do. Or her career. Or maybe the hypothetical guy is just an annoying ass. C'mon now.
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    She might just be lying, but in some circumstances not having a car or your own place can genuinely get in the way of the relationship.

i understand,but then they leave you for someone who has nothing you have and less

Undisclosed
    I remember a chick in high school. We both had a crush on each other. With her liking me a bit more. Her dad found out. Did his h.w. on me and put a stop to it. Still pissed to this day.

She was one of the richest families in my town. But her money didn't matter, because I liked her. Her dad found out who I was, since he knew my parents from back in the day. Found out where I lived, etc. He also found out, I wasn't a member of the so-called-rich-elite. I pretty much wasn't good enough for his daughter.

Ireland
    It doesn't have to anything material for a woman to decide that a break up is what she wants. It could simply be a week of "I'm not happy....wahh".

Look, the vast majority of women are self centred and self obsessed, who given half a chance will spend a significant amount of time brooding over things looking for problems, even where there are none.

And, more often than not, she'll decide that it's the man whose at fault for her unhappiness. After all...it MUST be something he's done, or not doing.

I've come to the conclusion that women are, in general, treacherous creatures that are a knife edge of unpredictablity and they need careful watching/attention if a relationship is to continue. But, I think, that it becomes inevitable that the person she is closest to ends up being the cause of all her problems.

I've seen people break up on whims. People that were/are good together, simply because the female got ants in her pants over something that was easily solved. A guy I know split up from his wife a few weeks ago, not by his choice. He's bought a house with her and has a child too and all that has been destroyed now, because she has her knickers in a twist over some trivial nonsense about not being where she thought she should be in her mid 30's! They're both miserable. Of course, it MUST be his fault.

What was called a bad patch in my parents day, is now grounds for splitting up and destroying lives.

I know this post doesn't sound good and maybe a bit sexist, but I see it all the time and can only comment on what I see. In fact, the majority of "relationships" that I know (of my generation) are very choppy affairs, because the female in the equation treat their boyfriends/husbands like shit, while making extraordinary efforts with everyone else.
    Last edited by shootemindehead; 23-Nov-2009 at 09:28 AM.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    I remember a chick in high school. We both had a crush on each other. With her liking me a bit more. Her dad found out. Did his h.w. on me and put a stop to it. Still pissed to this day.

She was one of the richest families in my town. But her money didn't matter, because I liked her. Her dad found out who I was, since he knew my parents from back in the day. Found out where I lived, etc. He also found out, I wasn't a member of the so-called-rich-elite. I pretty much wasn't good enough for his daughter.

thats kinda how my boss is, well the MAIN boss. u schtup his daughter, u pretty much have a job for life.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post

They Live, baby. The answers are all in there.

United Kingdom
    i understand,but then they leave you for someone who has nothing you have and less
    Surely that would suggest your lack of car/ house/ other material goods was definitely nothing to do with the breakup?

Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    I know this post doesn't sound good and maybe a bit sexist, but I see it all the time and can only comment on what I see.
    Exactly, so why not just comment on the women that you have seen and not "the vast majority of women", which number billions of people you've never met and know nothing about? Making a pre-judgment on someone based on their sex instead of their actual behaviour is pretty much what sexism is.
    La freak, c'est chic!

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Surely that would suggest your lack of car/ house/ other material goods was definitely nothing to do with the breakup?

Exactly, so why not just comment on the women that you have seen and not "the vast majority of women", which number billions of people you've never met and know nothing about? Making a pre-judgment on someone based on their sex instead of their actual behaviour is pretty much what sexism is.

well see, the girl had nothing............i have my own everything but thats no good when u cant drive for months because of a shattered ankle.

shes with some new guy now and still tries to write me to complain.....and i just hit delete.

and not all women. i shoulda retitled it cuz i asked everyone if they had this happen, not jsut guys. with that said, iw asnt speaking bad of u
    Last edited by acealive1; 23-Nov-2009 at 11:07 PM.

Ireland

True. Not ALL women and probably not "the vast majority of women" either.

However, it becomes laborious to put in caveats in conversations dealing in general observations.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    the tone of many of the posts in this thread remind of lyrics to a song:

well, if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch, he'd always be broke,
    he'd never had no motherfuckin' indo to smoke.
    i gets loc'd and looney, bitch you can't do me,
    do i look like BVD, your hootchie groupie?
    some of y'all are jaded as hell.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    the tone of many of the posts in this thread remind of lyrics to a song:

some of y'all are jaded as hell.
    This. I've been mis treated by plenty of women in my life, especially the ones that I've gone out with. Does it make me think of all of them as dumb skanks that are out to rip a man apart? Lord no, that attitude is silly as a bag full of snakes and red peppers. Life sucks sometimes, and people are gonna hurt you for no reason at all, or for some poorly thought out reason. Don't let them drag you down, as you will eventually find someone right for you, that makes you feel good, and treats you like a human being. Regardless of your financial situation, or how much stuff you have, or if you can drive etc.

Getting angry and frustrated over it is just going to drag you down to their level, and turn you into a bitter angry douche that hates the world.

That's the problem, dear, with angry people
    They try to go it alone
    Digging in and making cranky feeble pleas
    That other angries disown
    Angry people think a good solution
    Is getting others involved
    So they surround themselves with happy people
    And watch their smiles dissolve
    It would be like me thinking that all adult men are wife beating pieces of shit because my step dad used to beat the hell out of my mom in front of me and my brother and sister.

I am sorry to read about your problems man, I really am.
    Last edited by mista_mo; 24-Nov-2009 at 01:02 PM.

United Kingdom
    well see, the girl had nothing............i have my own everything but thats no good when u cant drive for months because of a shattered ankle.

shes with some new guy now and still tries to write me to complain.....and i just hit delete.

and not all women. i shoulda retitled it cuz i asked everyone if they had this happen, not jsut guys. with that said, iw asnt speaking bad of u
    I know, I was criticising shootemindehead, not you. I'm genuinely sorry you're still getting shit on by your ex

Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    True. Not ALL women and probably not "the vast majority of women" either.

However, it becomes laborious to put in caveats in conversations dealing in general observations.
    Not really... it's no harder to say, "Woman X did this" or "every woman I know's done this" than to say "the vast majority of women are y and z."
    La freak, c'est chic!