Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meghan Mc Cain...

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Speaking of redheads....Bryce Dallas Howard? Hot or not? The other night I said something about her being hot and my wife just couldn't believe it. She says she looks too much like her father, Ron Howard. I just laughed and said "well I guess I would fuck him too".

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Speaking of redheads....Bryce Dallas Howard? Hot or not?
    Dude...

I think she has a bit of a two-face (some days good, some day not so good) and has a yo-yo weight issue, but she is clearly capable of being a scorcher.
    Last edited by AcesandEights; 22-Sep-2010 at 05:44 PM.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Dude...

I think she has a bit of a two-face (some days good, some day not so good) and has a yo-yo weight issue, but she is clearly capable of being a scorcher.
    Shit, I'd buy that for a dollar!

Anyone know what film that quote is from?

Without google that is.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    that would be robocop....

dead or alive, you're coming with me

United States
    Dude...

Give her big hairy feet and she'd look like Frodo's sister

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    that would be robocop....

dead or alive, you're coming with me
    Great 80's sy-fy flick. Very dark and holds up well to this day Imo.

Now there's film that needs a blu ray if there already isn't one.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    But from the two of them a dyed blonde can sometimes look passable, imo.

Dyed red heads a freaking obvious from a mile away and they look awful.

Well, some look decent dyed like:

(Simone Simons, singer for the band Epica)

but most of them are kinda.. meh. I'd rather see a woman with her natural red (and it's not really red, either, it's orange - don't understand where the "red" came from) than one dyed. There are exceptions, like Simone (giggty!) but it's rare.

I disagree with this hate of dyed redheads. Original recipe is the way to go, sure, but there are some hot phony redheads (insert Ronald McDonald .jpg here>.
    True, see above.

Oh, and.... Ronald McDonald?!

That's wrong. Just wrong, Aces..

As far as Bryce Dallas goes? Nice, cute, but not my style if I had the opportunity to choose.
    Last edited by LouCipherr; 22-Sep-2010 at 07:16 PM. Reason: spelling fubars

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Now there's film that needs a blu ray if there already isn't one.
    It's already got one. I think a new set with the whole series is on the way too....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    It's already got one. I think a new set with the whole series is on the way too....
    Well that's good to hear. I gotta get on that.

But yet another series in which they could have done without the sequels imo.

The original is a great stand alone film.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'd fuck her... Meaghan that is... Bryce, no way... SIMONE... HELL YEAH!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Simone = goddess with the voice of an angel. *drools*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Why discriminate?

They all can get it.

It's not like you're gonna marry em'.

Just stick and move. All the greats do it.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    I differ a bit...

Meaghan McCain doesn't look like she'd do it for me...but my horizons have certainly been expanded the last few years, so who knows. Bryce...hell yeah. And I've already gone on record with regards to how ridiculously, painfully hot this Simone chick is.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Why discriminate?

They all can get it.

It's not like you're gonna marry em'.

Just stick and move. All the greats do it.

thats like telling me to fuck kelly clarkson and keep it moving......never. secure your future with meghan. blow your load like "oops, sorry baby"

with that said, i heard a rumor she loves black guys but will never let it be known for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by acealive1; 22-Sep-2010 at 08:22 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    thats like telling me to fuck kelly clarkson and keep it moving......never. secure your future with meghan. blow your load like "oops, sorry baby"

with that said, i heard a rumor she loves black guys but will never let it be known for obvious reasons.
    So maybe there's a chance dude. Keep hope alive!

But yeah, whenever you have a keeper you'd best bust a nut in that.