Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton, The Celebrity Skank

ViP

United States
    I find her to be oddly facinating. I think she is hot and all that, but her state of mind blows me away. The things she says always throw me for a loop.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome
    LOL
    Paris on Jeopardy (American Game show-TV)

Alex (host) - Currently the world's tallest building is the __________ in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia measuring 1,483ft.

(Paris hits the buzzer by accident.)

Alex - Yes, Ms Hilton?

Paris - Um,......like, what is Penis mouth sex man? Cuz, you know, like,...yeah and stuff.

Alex - Sorry, no. Someone please bring me a pistol.
    Thats the funniest **** ive read all day.

I hate that beatch too, she's so freakin white she's transparent!
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome
    LOL
    Paris on Jeopardy (American Game show-TV)

Alex (host) - Currently the world's tallest building is the __________ in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia measuring 1,483ft.

(Paris hits the buzzer by accident.)

Alex - Yes, Ms Hilton?

Paris - Um,......like, what is Penis mouth sex man? Cuz, you know, like,...yeah and stuff.

Alex - Sorry, no. Someone please bring me a pistol.
    That's hot!

Super Moderator

UK
    I know exactly what you mean, slag hilton absolutely disgusts me. I simply don't understand how anyone could be on her side. I'm totally on the side of that South Park episode about old drip nose.

It's unbelievable, get paid extortionate amounts of money to turn up and say "I like this". Why?! The only sort of people that impressionable SHOULD only be 10 year old girls, who can't exactly go to Austria or some fancy restaurant or club on their own means ... but this sadly means that there must be people out there, with the means to go and do what drip nose says, who hang on her every word.

It's sickening. Like when she turned up (late, again, I might add) to promote her - get this - VIDEOGAME - she got the name wrong and the facts wrong and she was done and dusted in about 30 seconds flat.

This might sound sick, but I would actually kinda like someone to just assassinate that hunk of crap. It may sound harsh, but she exhibits everything in a human being that shouldn't be worshipped, they should be abhorred.

It's like Nikki from Big Brother 7 (UK), she's like Paris Hilton lite, and yet there's all these morons cheering her on, as if believing she's some sort of cartoon character - wake up f*ckos - she's a REAL, LIVING PERSON. Real, living people should not be celebrated for being self centered, money grubbing, publicity whores with no talent, no intelligence and no creativity.

F*ck drip nose!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    I know exactly what you mean, slag hilton absolutely disgusts me. I simply don't understand how anyone could be on her side. I'm totally on the side of that South Park episode about old drip nose.

F*ck drip nose!
    Yeah but you know no-one can beat Mr Slave in a Whore-off
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States
    To be honest, in this country, I'm not surprised she's such a coveted celebrity.

Remember, most people in the US could name the last 3 winners of "American Idol" or even name the last TV show Paris was on, but they'd have a hard time naming the last three US presidents. These are the idiots who elect our government officals! Scary, isn't it?

Paris is a "see-you-in-toronto" (you'll get it, just piece it together.. see = C, you = U.. keep goin'.... ) and I can't stand even seeing her ugly ass face. I do not see what anyone sees in that ugly bitch.

Whenever I do see her, I get this uncontrollable urge to punch my TV and kill puppies.
    Last edited by LouCipherr; 09-Aug-2006 at 04:04 PM.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr
    most people in the US could name the last 3 winners of "American Idol" These are the idiots who elect our government officals!
    Actually, that's not quite right, the last American Kareoke show got more votes than did the last US presidential election! (This still shocks me to no end!)

Paris is a "see-you-in-toronto" (you'll get it, just piece it together.. see = C, you = U.. keep goin'.... )
    I have always heard it phrased as C U Next Tuesday
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States

Tuesday, Toronto, it's all good.

Actually, that's not quite right, the last American Kareoke show got more votes than did the last US presidential election! (This still shocks me to no end!)
    Sure it is - I mean, i was exaggerating slighty, but the bottom line is people in the US are more interested in friggin' reality TV than what's happening in the real world - in the TRUE reality, not the one in the little box in your living room.

The fact that Paris is a popular as she is confirms this fact. It's sad, really.

United States

the bottom line is people in the US are more interested in friggin' reality TV than what's happening in the real world
    NOT me. oh....let me ad....!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator

UK
    Of course, the good thing about that is, all those morons voting in Pop Idol sh*te are probably not going to be out there voting that much. For the most part voting is left to adults that have a grasp of politics ... I'm starting to think they should raise the voting age to 20 here in the UK, or 21 even. Here there's so much of this default Liberalism preached to kiddywinks who have absolutely no understanding of the minefield that is politics, they have no idea what life has in store for them so they still believe we can perhaps live in a cotton-candy world ... but it's not gonna happen kids. Either vote sensibly or don't vote at all, stick to Big Brother txting...

If only hilton's death in House of Sh*t *ahem* Wax was real and we'd been rid of that greasy skank...ug.

United States
    That, for me, was the only redeemng part of House of Wax - watching Paris bite it.

Ahhh, if only it happened that way in real life.

Norway
    She is famous because she gives whiny people someone that its okay to hate, stop talking about her and she will go away.
    Everytime anyone mentions her to me I just roll my eyes and ask them to be quiet, it really works I even forgot how she looks now.

And dmbfanintn dont you like white?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trencher
    And dmbfanintn dont you like white?
    No No don't get me wrong, I find most females stunning and beautiful no matter thier color. But the pasty, transparent white of a woman who looks like she hasn't seen the sun in 20 years sorta disgusts me!

She ain't just white, she is phucking WHITE!!!! I think maybe she should spends 5 minutes in the sun occasionally, that way we wouldn't be able to see right through her transparent azz.

for the record, I am as white as they come (but I do have a BIT of a tan!) and am married to a half Hawaiian / half Balck woman so I do tend to lean more toward the darker colored women.

But I do like white, just not transparent!
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbfanintn
    No No don't get me wrong, I find most females stunning and beautiful no matter thier color. But the pasty, transparent white of a woman who looks like she hasn't seen the sun in 20 years sorta disgusts me!

She ain't just white, she is phucking WHITE!!!! I think maybe she should spends 5 minutes in the sun occasionally, that way we wouldn't be able to see right through her transparent azz.

for the record, I am as white as they come (but I do have a BIT of a tan!) and am married to a half Hawaiian / half Balck woman so I do tend to lean more toward the darker colored women.

that naturally Victorianesque powder white look can be quite sexy if she has good skin. My girlfriend's ultrawhite (not goth) and I love it. The bad part about is that she's too lazy to do anything outdoors besides swim and we rarely swim.
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbfanintn

Good, than I won't have put up with your unwanted advances
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers