Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: House of 1000 Corpses

Undisclosed
    damn did no one here see zombie perform one of his new songs called american witch on leno? it ruled! by the way his new cd is ok...it has about 3 back to roots sound to zombie and a bunch of new **** he is trying out like accoustic songs. there is even a song called the devils rejects on it.

Super Moderator

UK
    I heard the album for the first time the other day and I have to say I love it. I kinda see it like this...

Educated Horses is to Sinister Urge what The Devil's Rejects was to House of 1000 Corpses.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombielord69
    damn did no one here see zombie perform one of his new songs called american witch on leno? it ruled! by the way his new cd is ok...it has about 3 back to roots sound to zombie and a bunch of new **** he is trying out like accoustic songs. there is even a song called the devils rejects on it.
    He'll be here in Kansas city April 15.

Banned User

United States
    It reminded me of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre too much. I thought it was not original for the most part other than the clown part in the beginning and the end. But for some reason I liked it on the big screen. I did not like the sequel that much. The ending I did not like. But all in all Rob is a good movie maker