Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pot Heads?

Undisclosed
    Whoah whoah. I started this thread because I enjoy toking while watching the dead movies and I wanted to see who else on this board enjoys combining both of this past times. I was not saying that people needed to toke to enjoy romero or that there was any sort of a link between romero and the chronic.

Why is it you feel the need to make this into a serious argument? If this was a thread on does anyone else like listening to dragonforce while playing video games would you still have felt the need to attack it? All this thread was aiming for is to find out if there were a couple more tokers out on the board and get a couple crazy ideas and stories.

A Bonus is from Liam..I put youre idea into practice at six thirty after a heavy smoking and dead session and damn, jus damn.
    Why arent you laughing?

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    Why is it you feel the need to make this into a serious argument? If this was a thread on does anyone else like listening to dragonforce while playing video games would you still have felt the need to attack it?
    I'm sure he would have. I've never liked that guy; he rarely has anything good to add to topics... just negative responses. I'm really glad he got banned although I'm sure it's probably only temporary.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Believe it or not I have not watched Deadlands blasted. I guess I will have to give it a viewing once the re-edit is completed and then get really stupid and sit and watch the film.

The ol' John Carpenter screen test

Banned User

United States
    Funny. The first time I smoked pot was watching Dawn of the Dead. Sadly I have not smoked in years.

United States
    [quote=_liam_;67162]mate, pot accelerates your imagination.

seeing as you admit romero movies do this anyway, and any stoner will testify to weed amplifying it, i don't see the debate...

i gave it up and i still admit that it makes you seriously imaginative for the duration. fair play it also robs you of the ability to do anything with that imagination, but still.[quote=_liam_;67162]
    I agrre with herb accelerating the imagination
    I, howber, respectfully completly disagree with the bone you threw the deapartd chaos(rudeness ban I guess. Dude needs to spark one sometimes).
    MY imagination gets fired up, I get interested , then I create things. Daily, prodigiously and with (what Im told is) great quality. MAybe I am an anomoly, but I dont think so. It does give me the HEebie Jeebies sometimes, whuich is good fo GAR films.

Bud doesnt make Bad things better, but it makes what I would already like a different experience

So there is no relationship to me to GAR films other than I have a relationship with Ol' Georges work AND with the Ganj. So theres a good fit for me.

SAdly, I have never met one person (face to face) who shared the love for GARS body of work. Usually if I try to mention or turn someone on to it they say"You mean, Brains?"
    AAAARRRRRRG.
    It makes me get on one knee, look to the sky, raise a fist and yell
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Thats whu HPOTLD rules all.ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    did the potheads at school give you a hard time or something?
    Hah! me, I got crap from all kinds of people. Mostly Jocks subtards though.

excuse the typos. had eye surgery today

Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    Why is it you feel the need to make this into a serious argument?
    My man is a hater who relies on tired sterotypes to fell suiperior.WEAK
    Last edited by coma; 14-Feb-2007 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers