Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loose Change, it almost makes me ill.

United States
    I call that c*nt "Snow Job" he is a sneering turd
    Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post
    D O E S H I S J O B ... Do you really think that calling me a twat is going to cure his cancer ? I just found out he is ill while I read your retort . I am not glued to the information highway .
    Telling lies you believe , go ahead and believe . Name calling is a characteristic (sorry to use big words) of someone who has run out of ideas .
    I'm not running out of ideas, I just think its pretty cruel to slam a dying man because you don't like his party.

Wasn't that name calling you were doing to him? I think there is a story about a pot and a kettle in there somwhere.

Odd how such an smart individual who uses such big works can miss one of the top stories of last week.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

United States

The great unraveling ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks View Post
    I'm not running out of ideas, I just think its pretty cruel to slam a dying man because you don't like his party.

Wasn't that name calling you were doing to him? I think there is a story about a pot and a kettle in there somwhere.

Odd how such an smart individual who uses such big works can miss one of the top stories of last week.
    Ok , you win ! Happy ? Have a nice day . (such big works?) No one hipped me to the fact he has cancer. I was slamming him before I knew he was sick . Why am I justifying myself to you ?
    You win , OK? You win , you win , you win ! ..I have taken correct action to avoid further confrontation with you .But I wont say 'Uncle'!
    Last edited by DVW5150; 03-Apr-2007 at 04:45 PM.
    "Goodbye , I am gone."