Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dead forums a little..too* dead?

Undisclosed
    Well guys, I used to post and hang out a lot here.

What has turned me off of HPOTD over the last 8 - 10 months is, it seems, there are just too many "I know everything" types around that can tell you in an instant your wrong, but can never admit it themselves.

The "High and Mighty" attitude that seems to have bloomed so abundantly is my main reason for not coming around much anymore.

I still check on the boards frequently, mostly hoping to see news about Diary or another zom flick, but rarely do I post anymore.

(Let the flames begin!)
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

Super Moderator

UK
    I don't really see, or recognise anyway, the attitudes you're talking about. I have seen it occasionally, but it's a minority, fringe event.

I've seen people get into long winded discussions where nobody changes their opinion because they're both as equally dedicated to their convictions, it can get heated, but not that much if at all...hell I've been in discussions like that.

I don't really see any attitudes, at least not very often, of someone who places their opinion and entire being even, above another poster...hmmm...

All different experiences for different people I guess...horses for courses, each to their own and other such statements.