Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ouch!!!!

United States
    okay i'm lost now... but isn't jlo the queen of ass?
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    no, she just sucks ass. I never understood the fascination with her. She's just a regular looking puerto rican woman. I could take you up to the bronx or brooklyn and find 10 girls who look better, just ask coma.

United States
    actually jessica biel is the queen of ass now.. have you seen her rear end lately?
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    OH, YEAH !! It's been on my mind alot. Ever since j lo married marc anthony she's gotten skinny anyway. i like skinny girls but not at the expense of t and a.

United States
    she didnt have any in the T dept... thank god she lost the weight her ass was gonna make her tip over

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    All you need is a handfull anyway. Anything more is a waste.

United States
    She said: "It was never my intention to cause harm to Geoff and the fact that I have caused him injury will live with me forever. I am in no way a violent person."
    She grabbed his testicles and pulled. What does she mean it was never her intention to cause harm to him!

Crazy woman. I'm glad I have a cool girlfriend who would rather watch zombie movies than rip off peoples balls.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

United States
    its true...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    I'm glad I have a cool girlfriend who would rather watch zombie movies than rip off peoples balls.

Gives new meaning to the phrase balls of the dead.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    no, she just sucks ass. I never understood the fascination with her. She's just a regular looking puerto rican woman. I could take you up to the bronx or brooklyn and find 10 girls who look better, just ask coma.
    Very True. I have met a lot of people who know her or worked for her and to a one they say she is a total beyotch. I saw a hot white girl on the train today. THAT'S a novelty 'round here. I used to shrug at her and said she wasnt that special. Guys would look at me crazy, but I understood when I saw there Girlfriends

Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    she didnt have any in the T dept... thank god she lost the weight her ass was gonna make her tip over
    First off, bottom heavy doesn't make you tip over. And and a heterosexual MALE who is a connoisseur of a nice ass, she didnt need to lose weight. Just Shut her stupid mouth. Though she does need to get lost. And now that she is heading to the where are they now category, I am happy.
    Last edited by coma; 16-Jun-2007 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Canada
    I was joking mj....it was satire.

jeeeeeeez

Undisclosed
    You said ball sack in a public forum.

witch. It should be written as "Testicles"

don't you know that kids probibily read this, even though it's a forum about intensely gory zombie films filled with tons of language and sexual innuendo?!

In youre end dow.

This was the pointless post of the day sponsored by CC which is sponsored by Ema.
    Why arent you laughing?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    Guys would look at me crazy, but I understood when I saw there Girlfriends
    Major BUUURNN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    First off, bottom heavy doesn't make you tip over. And and a heterosexual MALE who is a connoisseur of a nice ass, she didnt need to lose weight.
    That's what i'm taliking about. Another ass man!! But you know how hollywood is. You suppossedly have to be rail thin. Don't these chicks know that they look sick, not sexy?
    Last edited by darth los; 16-Jun-2007 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by prettycorpses View Post
    I'm not a guy but this must of hurt....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4253849.stm
    owwwww! fook me i bet that made his eyes water!
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's sad that when women are losing an argument or are in a compromising position the first thing they wanna do is hurt a man's genitals.