Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Samurai sword ban.

Super Moderator

UK
    No, you shall have to do something of a British punishment!

*thinks* AHA!

Eat a plate of chips from Wetherspoons, the bar/restaurant that's always packed.

The chips will be scorching hot, but they won't be cooked in the least. The plate will be absolutely obscenely gigantic, bigger than the plate a main course will get. The chips will essentially be raw potato and taste like crap. When you go to the bog for a couple of minutes and come back, said chips will now be cold and taste even worse.

HA-HA!

I think that's a fitting punishment.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    no, just use it for a week in place of "you gotta be kidding me", youll never go back.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Why are you so upset about them banning samurai swords, and not swords in general?

Samurai swords suck anyway. Give me a hand-and-a-half sword over that crap anyday!

I can understand the logic behind the current law in the UK, seeing as swords have, and will always be, a weapon meant for pure offense. Except for the decorative swords which are now allowed.

Allowing weapons in the first place is just nuts. But I see no reason to ban even the decorative ones!

Banned User

Undisclosed
    We must ban knuckles! they are weapons for offense only! all children henceforth born are required to have their knuckles removed! And anyone who is already out of the womb you must report to the local brownshirt center to have them removed.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    and shins, there weapons of mass bullying, oh and legs for giving and recieveing dead legs, and fingers for offensive gestures, and higher brain functions for free will. natrually.

England
    Also ban breathing as the germs & bacteria we breath out could be classed as an offensive bio weapon!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    -and ban life, as people having life gives them a 100% chance of death, why dont we get told these figures mr brown, WHY?!?!?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    No, you shall have to do something of a British punishment!

*thinks* AHA!

Eat a plate of chips from Wetherspoons, the bar/restaurant that's always packed.

The chips will be scorching hot, but they won't be cooked in the least. The plate will be absolutely obscenely gigantic, bigger than the plate a main course will get. The chips will essentially be raw potato and taste like crap. When you go to the bog for a couple of minutes and come back, said chips will now be cold and taste even worse.

HA-HA!

I think that's a fitting punishment.

um, can i be shot instead?
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

capncnut
    Who cares if they are illegal or not? I collect Nunchucks and have three Shurikens in a presentation box. I'd probably get into trouble if the pork came sniffing around but hey, as long as you don't go slicing up people on the street then I'm sure you'll be okay.

Undisclosed
    I have the same problem, I have a sentimental (and beautiful) knife. It just happens to lock at the middle (dawning process should be happening).

Now I wouldn't dream of using it in an offensive capacity, in fact the only time it's drawn blood was when I screwed up with my nail trimming. But having said that, I've been warned that having it closed and in my drawer means that I will end up with a criminal record if it's ever found. With labour moving towards minimum sentencing... **** em.

The vast majority of laws and their inner workings, are simply designed to sustain people who believe they have the capacity and intelligence to rule over others.

Why else would a bank robber get longer then a murderer.

Politics in a nutshell.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kortick View Post
    Is it a ban on owning them outright?
    like if you have one you gotta get rid of it?
    Sucks, doesn't it? Good luck, guys. It sounds pretty sh*tty across the pond nowadays, it's similar here now, as well (things moving in a similarly restrictive direction).

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    it's similar here now, as well (things moving in a similarly restrictive direction).
    except that a lot of us are armed to the teeth and would rather die than give up our firearms/weapons.

the day someone tries to take my guns away under the ridiculous guise of legality is the day that i become a terrorist; send my family over the border (they are both canadian citizens anyway) and start flat out killing anyone who is advocating this crap.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

England
    Heres another good one for ya,in oxford a mosque has been built,and they are now apparently getting planning permission for loudspeakers right across oxford broadcasting the muslim call to prayer!i dont begrudge them praying,but last time i looked this wasnt the middle east & the people of this country dont want that warbling 4 times a day or whatever it is!obviously all the non muslims are voicing their objections to it,but you can guarantee they will be ignored

England
    But of course!

The minority groups would incite racial hatred against them, so they literally cannot do any wrong!

They can get away with murder these days!

Just think, in a hundred years, the way population growth is heading, there will be more Muslims in the UK than any other religious group, and be in control of Parliament, then they will bring in Sharia law. (sp?)
    "and I looked and beheld, a zombie stamped with the number of the Beast"

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    In a hundred years the Muslims in Western Countries will mostly have realized that religion is just bull**** some guy spewed out for a laugh. It's already beginning to happen. Alot of young muslims are as religious as your european joe.