Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DIARY OF THE DEAD is coming to a town near you!

Undisclosed
    Anybody on here from the Bay Area and are going to the SF showings? i was hoping for a San Jose showing since i'm only 15 min away from that city but i wont' be too picky since SF is only 45 miles away.
    GO SHARKS GO!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    What are you talking about? It will be playing at the AMC/Loews Waterfront. And I saw your post earlier about the part of town it is in. The Waterfront is one of the best places in the city to see a movie. So what are you talking about?
    I was told it is a bad part of Pittsburgh and not to go near there. I dont know the area so, if you can tell me more about it I sure would appreciate it? Like where exactly is it located?Thanks for telling me thxleo!

United States
    I and several other people that I know are going to be extremely furious if this movie does not come to MN.
    Where are you going to be and what are you going to do when the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse comes to be?

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePrototype View Post
    I and several other people that I know are going to be extremely furious if this movie does not come to MN.
    Sure, it'll come right after the premieres at Ox Ass, Alabama and Goat Hump, West Virginia! Hold your breath and get in line!
    Last edited by jim102016; 09-Feb-2008 at 02:27 AM.

Ireland
    wow Loyde Center regal 10 is about a 20 minute drive across the river from me I lucked the Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk out
    People don't go to hell for doing bad things, they go to hell for doing NOTHING.

capncnut
    Wanna know what gets on my tits? The f**king film is three weeks away from a release in the UK and there ain't a damn advertisement, poster or nish. I remember Land having some hype before it's release so it's quite confusing really.

Undisclosed
    So far, the only places on record as showing the movie in Massachusetts are in Boston. (I live next to Worcester... half way accross the state).

If I have to go to Boston I will, but I would rather not.

United States
    I don't know how it is where anyone else live but here I have Comcast and thay have IFC ON DEMAND and that is where they show indie movies on pay-per-view on demand the same day that the movies appear in theaters so if Diary isn't coming to my area it would be great if I could at least see it that way although I would prefer to see it in a movie theater.
    Where are you going to be and what are you going to do when the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse comes to be?

Super Moderator

UK
    I'd better get my ass down to see it opening night or in the first week, lest it be sucked out of the cinema all together - if it even comes to my local that is!

Death Proof got plenty of advertising and was only around for two feckin' weeks, hence me missing it!

Ireland
    Death proof was amazing brother the charger/challenger battle scene was one of the best driving scenes to be put in a movie in YEARS
    People don't go to hell for doing bad things, they go to hell for doing NOTHING.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by IRA_LCPL View Post
    Death proof was amazing brother the charger/challenger battle scene was one of the best driving scenes to be put in a movie in YEARS
    Heck yes, I really liked Death Proof - especially the extended version - so I wanted to see it in cinemas, but when I came to decide on a day to see it, it was already gone! Plus, I never knew when Planet Terror was in cinemas either, talk about f*ck up or what?

Hopefully Diary will fare better, I only mention it due to the Weinstein link, you see.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Wanna know what gets on my tits? The f**king film is three weeks away from a release in the UK and there ain't a damn advertisement, poster or nish. I remember Land having some hype before it's release so it's quite confusing really.
    With the release in less than a week GAR has been giving several radio interviews here. In addition to pimping Diary he mentioned how his social commentary has always been accidental, the zombie evolution was actually something his cat suggested, Dawn'04 is his hero, and he did refer to Land as Bland of the Dead several times amidst a barrage of Tourettes outbursts.

Okay, okay, don't gang jump me, ya Land-Lovers. I'll admit I didn't actually get to hear any of the interviews. Damned work schedule. But I think it is positive that he's getting the word out there. I don't recall anything like that when Land was released.

I'm still waiting to see a Diary commercial...

Super Moderator

Germany
    The Baltimore one is seven minutes from my house. Hells yeah!

United States
    Wait one effin minute!!! Did Charlotte get taken off the list? NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I have it showing up the street from my house. CAN'T WAIT!!!