Chasing Prey

Canada
    "pwned" "LAWLZ" "duders" "teh" and the rest of the stuff i dont know

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    "pwned" "LAWLZ" "duders" "teh" and the rest of the stuff i dont know
    Oh thats not emo. Emo would be like

"oh my life is pain, i feel so alone in my desperation and i turn to my nihilist hatred of existence blah blah blah"

Pwned, LAWLZ etc are called "leet" speak. It usually centers around video games :P and from teenager kids who talk like that, except it happens to be funny so a lot of people do it to be funny too and it becomes E-fashionable.

KEKEKE LOLOLOLOL DUN B A NOOB HAHA PWNED BY TEH NET PWNEDED!!!!!111oneoneone

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Bah! Where would your entertainment be without me guys? These forums were all but dead before I came back!
    If i recall corectly we resurfaced at approximately the same time. Coincidence? I THINK NOT !!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Oh thats not emo. Emo would be like

"oh my life is pain, i feel so alone in my desperation and i turn to my nihilist hatred of existence blah blah blah"

Pwned, LAWLZ etc are called "leet" speak. It usually centers around video games :P and from teenager kids who talk like that, except it happens to be funny so a lot of people do it to be funny too and it becomes E-fashionable.

KEKEKE LOLOLOLOL DUN B A NOOB HAHA PWNED BY TEH NET PWNEDED!!!!!111oneoneone

ok my apologies. i didnt know where it cam from and still dont know what the hell a leet is.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    ok my apologies. i didnt know where it cam from and still dont know what the hell a leet is.
    leet = elite.

As in, very good at video games. Stuff like that.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    im good at games and i damn sure dont talk like that. i've been good at games since the sega master system

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I think the term pwned came from a pc game where it was supposed to say owned but there was a glitch and it came out as pwned. Don't quote me on that though.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Banned User

Undisclosed
    im good at games and i damn sure dont talk like that. i've been good at games since the sega master system
    haha got ya beat, I started with Atari and Coleco vision before i even got my nintendo

Canada
    relationships are a tad over-rated....

as far as i'm concerned if your in a relationship with someone to complete yourself, you shouldn't be in that relationship..you should be as set in your own ground as possible...how else can you truly love someone if you don't love yourself?

(not saying this about you Scott, but about people in general)

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    relationships are a tad over-rated....

as far as i'm concerned if your in a relationship with someone to complete yourself, you shouldn't be in that relationship..you should be as set in your own ground as possible...how else can you truly love someone if you don't love yourself?

(not saying this about you Scott, but about people in general)
    no its cool,bro i get ur point. gotta love yourself cuz no one does it for u

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    actually there are women, and men if your tastes are that way, that, for a fee, will do taht for you

Chasing Prey

Canada
    .....i'll stick with the women,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    haha got ya beat, I started with Atari and Coleco vision before i even got my nintendo

damn bro. i have an atari somewhere but i wasnt a master at it til the sega came along. i have played the coleco and 26 and 5200 before though, thanks to my older brothers and sisters.
    Last edited by acealive1; 11-Jul-2007 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Canada
    exactly. no matter how great someone makes you feel, they ain't you.

on anouther note,

I try'd to stay friends with my friend, but it was so damn weird, and i was going insane, hell she even told me we would get back together, and then a little while later she tells me no and hurts me even more. after that she STILL thought we were friends. It took alot (people may not realize it) to delete her from my msn list, and get rid of the stuff she gave me.

It was hurting me so i stopped contact with her, and let me tell you, I am FINALLY getting over the witch

in summary:
    1)women are assholes
    2)women also, much like a leech, drain your energy and hang offa you without you knowing about it
    3)they like mind games (which i am sure your original post is).
    4)They wish to be friends, even after a nasty breakup/nasty post breakup.
    5)the best thing (which has been said so many times in this post) is to not talk to her, or think about her, or whatever about/and or too her again. It only leads to heartache and nasty memories.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    i damn sure will try not to think about her. at this point it wont be hard since shes the size of a blimp now

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    i damn sure will try not to think about her. at this point it wont be hard since shes the size of a blimp now
    You should call her back and tell her that. I still think that she did it to try and get under your skin. There's really no other explanation for it.