Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hi New Member Redge777

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Dude, I do not know if it is your intention, but you are sort of coming off as if you are preaching to us. ... if you are going to use these forums as a platform to lecture everyone about your world view and then folks are going to start to ignore you much like they would a dude carrying a suitcase full of Watchtower, or one of those other well meaning dudes that force themselves on people in order to save their souls. While the core intention may be good, generally people shy away from people who incessantly proselytize.
    I do come off as lecturing, but that is because of different view points. If we had the same viewpoint I would be discussing, people can believe as they chose(no skin off my back(pun )) I am not trying to convert anyone, however I mention religion, it is a part of me, but what I brought up is not an attempt to promote a religious viewpoint.

This is not a conspiracy forum. This is a forum to discuss the films of GAR, zombie films, etc. While there are other forums here that touch on subjects outside of the zombie world, you will only ostracize people if you try to convert them.
    However, if by convert you mean expose a different world view, then I am guilty of that, I do have that intent and agenda, however it is not conspiracy related. Go see the interview with the actor in other thread, it is only an expansion of what he said.

I think that you have some interesting things to say. I am glad to speak with you here, as I am glad to converse with all zombie heads. Perhaps you should just lighten up a little and enjoy the zombies.
    I understand that my view point can be abrasive, the majority of it I keep in this thread to not derail other threads, however it is difficult to not speak of something once it is clear.

If my analogy is incorrect is there a better one that fits into story of the film that I can learn of from you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostWolf View Post
    Looking for symbolisim in everything will lead you on a steady downward spiral to madness, depression, and lots of expensive medication.
    While it may be true that there are many things which could be 'seen' by looking at things through you're admittedly 'special' viewpoint... you'd be seeing only what you wanted to see. Masonic symbols in Stargate... elites vrs. the masses... I'm not even going to begin to argue with your 'christian' viewpoints, as religious debates are futile.

You need to find a different site for these kinds of topics. This place is designed for one thing and one thing only, Discussion of fiction, specifically fiction revolving around GAR's movies, and zombies in general. With as much respect as i can muster , I'm asking you to cease your psycho babel.
    You are doing far more then asking me to cease discussing this world view regarding the different zombie films.

You also say that I am only seeing because I want to the similarity between symbols like in SG1 anyone want to vote on how close those images are. You also say I see an elite/commoner situation, does anyone think the powerful do not run the US, if not the world. You state it as if I am wrong, yet it is so plain in both the images posted and people experiance.

Sometimes the easiest way to disregard an point of view is to call it crazy, what part is not accurate, I am glad I got the winchester part corrected, is there other parts of my world view that do not hold up to peoples person experiances?

You also state I must be, or will be crazy by seeing it. by even calling my comments psycho babel. However it matches the interview with an actual actor of the film, how much more related to the movie can I get. To speak of meaning in fiction is part of the topic of that fiction. I do agree a certain background or depth is needed so other topics must be added to support, but it is certainly relevant to any discussion on zombie films.
    Last edited by Redge777; 21-Nov-2007 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Google ("Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" "Must Read Article") both terms. It is a red pill about the 53-54 revolution, if you read the entire thread and all the links.

Undisclosed
    Thats right Red is full of crap...now everyone go to sleep

sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    is anyone else finding it hard to take someone serious who considers bunnies as the symbol of the violent faction of elites?

"welcome to my underground lair."
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    is anyone else finding it hard to take someone serious who considers bunnies as the symbol of the violent faction of elites?
    "welcome to my underground lair."
    There cute and fuzzy in their speeches, but they have sharp pointy vampiric teeth!

I guess you never saw Monty python and the holy grail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

But on a side note relax, and read this, a note from some other elites or just a funny story

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...s_gathering_of
    Google ("Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" "Must Read Article") both terms. It is a red pill about the 53-54 revolution, if you read the entire thread and all the links.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    riiiight. okay.

i think you might be the one with the need to relax.

is everyone who doesn't agree with you an elite? although in your world view i would, more than likely, fit into that category. but anyway, what is it that makes someone an elite?
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    riiiight. okay.

i think you might be the one with the need to relax.

is everyone who doesn't agree with you an elite? although in your world view i would, more than likely, fit into that category. but anyway, what is it that makes someone an elite?

Good question, I don't know, I only contend that many writers write of these things. I would guess they each have their own definitions. I doubt I would agree with many of them. But nobody has to agree, I only contend that people do write about these things with a consistent style across many different types of shows and films.

If I had to define elite, I would say someone who believes they have more value then another group that is larger in numbers but weaker in power, and a group that does not carry an equal 'load to resource usage' as others. But that's just off the top of my head, I don't think about it much.

Honestly there existence is up to each to decide, I only claim that many write about it.

is everyone who doesn't agree with you an elite?
    This is almost backwards, most of the people in power agree with me when we discuss what systems are in place, and how it is seeded into culture. They however disagree on the implementation and value of programs and priorities of society.

So it depends on which parts you mean by disagree and why.

Dying

Undisclosed
    http://hometown.aol.com/geinster/NTB.html

Here's another viewpoint, I found through wikipedia, on the meaning of Romero's living dead movies. Like yours it philisophical so I thought you might enjoy it.

United States
    I'm sorry, i cant take anyone who says that this http://www.syti.net/GB/SilentWeaponsGB.html load of well thought out fiction is authentic or "a must read article" seriously.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah i noticed that, its been about a eyar since our last "the truth is out there" member came to enlighten us sheep.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Redge777 View Post
    Just found this site, I am going to have to spend some hours reading through the posts to get a feel for it.

I am hoping to find threads that look at the analogy of zombies as people of today.

From the elite view, zombies are commoners that speak what they consider false doctrine and teach other elites to feel and think about what is right, and that all people have value, eating brains in their perspective.

This comes from 2 Timothy 2:17 and the rest of that chapter.

They look at us as just mindless people living in instinct.

Shawn of the dead in the last 5 minutes showed how zombies were used to serve the elite, and considered this OK. Or just kept in a shack where the elites could go and play with them when they wanted.

Any threads with this line of reasoning please post below. Thanks.

Redge777

P.S. From the elite point of view I am called a zombie, and from that point of view, I am here to eat a few brains. Of coarse this all assumes the elites are correct, and do not just live in denial of there selfishness and evil. All people have value, and many are waking up. So I am not a zombie, regarless of others labels.

Welcome to the boards

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostWolf View Post
    I'm sorry, i cant take anyone who says that this http://www.syti.net/GB/SilentWeaponsGB.html load of well thought out fiction is authentic or "a must read article" seriously.
    Its not just that article, it is this thread. The document not being real is discussed, however its points match up, and the thread has many well documented congresional documents and released FBI and CIA files that explain what went on.

you did not google the terms in my sig, or you chose to spin the info by only including what sparked the thread, not the info in the thread.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread305679/pg1

the article was the starting point, there is lots of info there.

If you comment about my signature, you might want to read the thread it refers to.
    Last edited by Redge777; 22-Nov-2007 at 07:21 AM.

United States
    . . . . .Opens the door a crack

Ok. . .I have to admit that is pretty interesting stuff. But. . . . It does not belong on this site, or at least on the Living Dead Forums. Take it to the Living Forums.

. . . Slams the door and relocks it quickly.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by major jay View Post
    http://hometown.aol.com/geinster/NTB.html

Here's another viewpoint, I found through wikipedia, on the meaning of Romero's living dead movies. Like yours it philisophical so I thought you might enjoy it.

I did enjoy it, very much, and I believe it is exactly right from a certain perception. The specific view point I see this hinging on comes from this statement.

This zombie invasion is an attack on the metaphysical foundations upon which all societies rest

This assumes the zombies are tearing down the foundation and not a cancer.

But I really like it and leaning on my nihilism crutch to divine what parts are real to me I will comment on it.

The motivation to act may not be because of a need to understand the world, it may be a result of understanding a part of it and then choosing that part to act against as ones journey. I see this as possibly the active part. Although I agree the reason to act is due to a persons perception of the world and how they project their thoughts into the presumed actions of others. For this reason, I chose to declare my enemy as secrecy, right or wrong, it is the only enemy I see that can keep me from judging others.

I do not claim the elite or commoners wrong, I only ask them to be honest and open with me. It is possible, agendas I think are wrong are actually correct, because I only know what I think is true(a bit nihilistic) So to try and change a system is some false claim of knowing more, or an elitism. I only ask that all ideas and information be available to all, so the communal intelligence and goodness of man will decide the coarse we take. Furthermore I see a trend in many groups to use secrecy and this leads to the need to dumb down others, and corruption. This is a common effect of secrecy regardless of who chooses to hold secrets.

The courage of the Active nihilism is agreed, yet courage can be shown by one doing wrong or right, so it alone can not be a moral driving force.

My anchor, by choice, is the love I am shown by my savior Jesus Christ. I know the trap of believing in the universe as a self created world, one where truth and lie are only perception, passive nihilism, I however do not lean to the perfection of geometry and science, I lean to the perfection of love and the knowledge of my own imperfection in all things.
    Last edited by Redge777; 22-Nov-2007 at 07:54 AM.

United States
    Something is sucking the fun out of what used to be a very fun website.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Another zombie societal refrence can be found in this video. Although I do not agree with the sentiment of the clip, and consider division it suggest to be a bad thing, it does use the refrence to zombies also, last 30 seconds

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...28100280202739