Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why Aren't More Women Here?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    There you go. Spot on.

(By the way, Fellas, a Real. Live. Female. gave us the best answer to the 'Sausage Party' question around here, and I'm the first one pointing that out, a page later?)

Sorry, we're too busy bring pithy.

Quote Originally Posted by JDFP View Post
    Who is this HLS character?
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    To anyone who wasn't here in there HLS, ADRENO, DC BURNy days you missed some real funny shit.

Khardis was like the last gasp of the purge.
    AAAHHH IT BURNS!!! Quit saying it or you'll call some of them back from the abyss!!!

Ah the good...ol'...days...??? What a trip down memory lane this has become...

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by triste realtà View Post
    I forget how and don't know why I put it together but I think Svengoolie was Tanner Boyle (or whatever that kid's name from Bad News Bears is) at Sphere Wars and over there he was a little brash and all "I love the 70s" but he didn't cause any trouble whatsoever.
    Oh yeah, I remember TannerBoyle. He was okay over on Sphere Wars, never had any issues with him personally. Still want someone to dish the dirt though

By the way, triste realta, who were you on Sphere Wars? I'm sure I've asked you this before, but I forgot.

Do any of my fellow All Things Zombie refugees remember Wonka?

United Kingdom
    I have a feeling HLS was banned around the time I joined? Anyway, I remember the name Khardis, pretty sure we had a few run-ins.
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

United States
    well...lets just say that on HLS messenger service MSN
    her message next to her name reads.....

heidi: horny as hell...fuck

And I got a story like Richs but even better.
    She sent me a request fo something, i dunno if it
    was myspace or what ever, and I accepted it,
    and she sent me a message saying "who are you again?"

And I said, its Paul, or Kortick, the one YOU sent the
    request to. and she replied 'oh yeah ha ha ha I forget'

There are too many stories about her and some that
    are definitely way beyond the level of decency.

Bless her.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by triste realtà View Post
    I forget how and don't know why I put it together but I think Svengoolie was Tanner Boyle (or whatever that kid's name from Bad News Bears is) at Sphere Wars and over there he was a little brash and all "I love the 70s" but he didn't cause any trouble whatsoever.
    Those were definitely the same person. Either Kor or arcades would know better than i would though. I used to go to this other invite only site that he was on and he went by that name. However, my p.c. caught a virus and i lost the addy.

Oh, and I think the question should be what steps do we take in order to attract more women here.

Not for nothing but as chic demonstrated earlier having both gender's points of view on a given topic is vital. They're just going to see things we don't and vice versa.

Last edited by darth los; 23-Oct-2009 at 07:52 PM.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Oh, and I think the question should be what steps do we take in order to attract more women here.

Not for nothing but as chic demonstrated earlier having both gender's points of view on a given topic is vital. They're just going to see things we don't and vice versa.
    If you're referring to my men like action/ women like relationships theory, it's really just because I read a book by a m/f psychologist couple called Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps, and am generally interested in psychology, having studied it for 5 years, not because I'm a girl. I don't think it matters what the gender percentages are here as long as everyone likes it and feels comfortable (can't speak for the other ladies but I personally have never felt uncomfortable on here due to being female).
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Super Moderator

United States

Why aren't more women here?!?! I'LL TELL YOU WHY!!!!

You got to be cool! The womenfolk don't like desperate men, so make like we're all posting about something funny, amusing or impressive and when they see it, they will stick around. But till then you gotta stay chill if you want this sausage party to have some buns, man.

Chill.

Now do we all own gold chains and aviator sunglasses? And don't forget to pop those collars!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post

You got to be cool! The womenfolk don't like desperate men, so make like we're all posting about something funny, amusing or impressive and when they see it, they will stick around. But till then you gotta stay chill if you want this sausage party to have some buns, man.

Chill.

Now do we all own gold chains and aviator sunglasses? And don't forget to pop those collars!

like this?

United States

Talking JDFP - Your prayers are answered!

JDFP - Your prayers are answered! I am HERE!!!

You ASKED for a girl/woman who likes ZOMBIE movies as MUCH as you guys do - well here I AM !!!!!!! LOL I just joined today!

Haha! I couldn't resist! I just happened across your post about how come there aren't MORE woman on this site and read the replies as to theories about why they are turned off to the whole blood and guts theme, etc, etc...

Well, read my very first post - as I am NOT (turned off by it). I simply enjoy it - just like most of you guys do. I own just about every Zombie movie (and video game) ever made and love em all! :P

I am an excellent shot (on Zombie video games - I am almost through Veteran on RE5 without help from a "guide") have mastered RE4 about 50 times on pro and in a "Zombie Outbreak" I would probably be a "Leader" much like "Alice" in the movie "Resident Evil" (talk about a strong woman-type).
    ....if ya like that kind of thing in a woman..... hehe :P

So here I am - I am "LadyOfDarkness" muahahahahahahahaha!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    Anyway, I remember the name Khardis, pretty sure we had a few run-ins.

Khardis was an epic troll, theres people on here with varying opinions on stuff, one or two i dont agree with, one i very much disagree with, but we are all like "yeah, i can see where your coming from".
    Not khardis, he was more "IM RIGHT, YOUR A FAGGOT FOR DISAGREEING. SEEK MENTAL HELP"

seen him on a few other sites and on some he's not as bad, on some worse.

Last edited by Danny; 26-Oct-2009 at 10:35 PM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyOfDarkness View Post
    JDFP - Your prayers are answered! I am HERE!!!

You ASKED for a girl/woman who likes ZOMBIE movies as MUCH as you guys do - well here I AM !!!!!!! LOL I just joined today!

Haha! I couldn't resist! I just happened across your post about how come there aren't MORE woman on this site and read the replies as to theories about why they are turned off to the whole blood and guts theme, etc, etc...

Well, read my very first post - as I am NOT (turned off by it). I simply enjoy it - just like most of you guys do. I own just about every Zombie movie (and video game) ever made and love em all! :P

I am an excellent shot (on Zombie video games - I am almost through Veteran on RE5 without help from a "guide") have mastered RE4 about 50 times on pro and in a "Zombie Outbreak" I would probably be a "Leader" much like "Alice" in the movie "Resident Evil" (talk about a strong woman-type).
    ....if ya like that kind of thing in a woman..... hehe :P

So here I am - I am "LadyOfDarkness" muahahahahahahahaha!
    Guys, behave yourselves, it looks like we have a gal in our midst...

Wow, and she seems intelligent and thoughtful too, I'm impressed...

As far as being evil, Lady, if I wanted evil in my life I'd just date again -- after dating my ex fiancee, I was beginning to think that a zombie apocalypse might have actually been an upgrade to dealing with her insanity.

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

United States

Question men - never satisfied......lol

Well, there you have it. No offense but you guys said you wanted "more women" here - then you seem alittle afraid of us. hehe

And no I'm not "evil" or "insane". I'm actually quite "nice" really.

'Don't let the name fool (or scare) you'
    LadyOfDarkness

United States
    Oh man...a gurl...and She's lookin' this way, guys...

What d'we do, now, guys?!?

.....guys?
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

United States

Wink I'd say you'd better run!

I'd say you guys better run! But not too fast......you DO want us (women - not zombies) to catch you - don't you? hehehehehehehehehehhe

Oh, and thanks for the intellegence comment JP!

LadyOfDarkness

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    If you're referring to my men like action/ women like relationships theory, it's really just because I read a book by a m/f psychologist couple called Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps, and am generally interested in psychology, having studied it for 5 years, not because I'm a girl.
    No i wasn't but That sounds like something that should be in my sig.

I see your point but i don't think it has anything to do with a psycological backround. What i was trying to say was a woman necessarily influences a debate simply because she's a woman and the life expriences she has had that are, again, going to necessarily differ from a man's. There are very few universal truths in life but one of them is that we are all the sum of our life experiences. With that comes a different perspective on things.

Take the supreme court for example. For years we had men dictating the legilative course of critical social issues in this country, some of which affect women exclusively. (abortion) They can never know what's it's like to have a life growing inside them and the gut wrenching decision it must be to terminate it. Don't you think a woman's voice is vital in a settling an issue like that?

Granted, what we do here is no where near as serious but it's like having both sides of the story. And both sides of the story are needed in order to get to the truth. Because, again, there's my story, your story and then there's what really happened.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"