• Zombie Lake

3 17.65%
  • Children Of The Living Dead

8 47.06%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The worst zombie movie EVER!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    The Return of the Living Dead is a classic. Dan O'Bannon truely delivered one of the finest non-Romero zombie films to date with it.

The chemistry between Frank, Burt and Freddy makes the movie a rare gem in a stagnant genre.
    I dont think its a classic, but its funny as hell and entertaining. Its a real nice slice of 80s style horro like Night of the Creeps (which I like waaay better).
    Maybe it is a kind of classic cause you're right about the chemistry. Frank (The mortitan?) is great.

I really hate that it introduced that annoying Brains crap. I hated it back in the day and I hate it now.

Though there is no way that is is one of the worst zombie movies.

I think COTLD is one the worst period. I also think I am alone is thinking Savini is not exactly gifted in the acting department, to be very kind.
    Last edited by coma; 20-Dec-2006 at 03:28 AM.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post

I really hate that it introduced that annoying Brains crap. I hated it back in the day and I hate it now.

Though there is no way that is is one of the worst zombie movies.
    same here, first time i saw it i burst out laughing.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    same here, first time i saw it i burst out laughing.
    Kind of like the point.

United States
    Though back in the day ROTLD was like Dawn 04 in that you would have to say "the shoppingmall one" not the brains one.
    Everytime you would expound on your love fot the classic, layered and sublime DOTD someone would say "you mean Braiiiiiins?, you love THAT?!?!"

Now it's "No, the old DOTD"

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Undisclosed

Red face C!

Thank You Guys On Thinking Return Is Somewhat Of A Classic!

I Just Cant Get Over How Shiiitty The Last Three Parts Were I Barely Dug The 2nd One,now We Just Need To School Bassman On That!
    ,and Your Right Coma Savini Sucks Big Sweaty Balls In Acting!:d

I Dont Get It He's Gifted In So Many Departments But Some How Is Missing The Acting Gene!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD BEAT View Post
    Thank You Guys On Thinking Return Is Somewhat Of A Classic!

I Just Cant Get Over How Shiiitty The Last Three Parts Were I Barely Dug The 2nd One,now We Just Need To School Bassman On That!

,and Your Right Coma Savini Sucks Big Sweaty Balls In Acting!:d

I Dont Get It He's Gifted In So Many Departments But Some How Is Missing The Acting Gene!
    The 3nd ROTLD was a remake of the first, which was wierd.

So I am not alone in my non Savini hero worship. Apparently he's not very gifted in Social skills either. According to a lot of people, he is a total hard on in person. Though I would like to see another GAR zombie film with his effects.
    He's like the schlock Tom Cruise. He always plays the same guy, right down to his clothes.

Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD BEAT View Post
    also bassman is smoking crack saying return of the living dead is shiity!
    that suckers a classic,its the only other cult classic out of romero's work!

Return of the Living Dead is not Romero's work... or do you mean related to Romero's work?

Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    So I am not alone in my non Savini hero worship. Apparently he's not very gifted in Social skills either. According to a lot of people, he is a total hard on in person.
    I have talked to Savini at quite a few conventions and he has always been a very cool person, never a jerk or anything of the sort. I have heard people say he is all of that and more, but in my own experiances with the man he has been extremely cool.

Anyway, my vote for worst zombie movie is House of the Dead 2. From the plot to the special effects (if you can call them that) it is a horrible attempt at a movie.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

United States

Quick and the Undead

Ugh.

'nuff said.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    I have talked to Savini at quite a few conventions and he has always been a very cool person, never a jerk or anything of the sort. I have heard people say he is all of that and more, but in my own experiances with the man he has been extremely cool.

Anyway, my vote for worst zombie movie is House of the Dead 2. From the plot to the special effects (if you can call them that) it is a horrible attempt at a movie.
    Thats good to hear about Savini. I have heard nice things, but I have heard a lot of those smug and snotty stories too.

I couldnt make it through House if the Dead. Are you a masochist?

Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers