Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Depression: How to cope (Serious question)

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwrtr
    Well, in retrospect, I decided you weren't worthy of that long of a message. So, I trimmed it down, cutting out the big words so you wouldn't get all confused and have to ask Adreno to help you understand. After all, your name is dmbfanintn. Just trying to be helpful.

You sound pretty defensive there... you haven't come out to your parents yet, I take it?

Yeah, those sure are words to live by. I had put Adreno on ignore and just wasn't going to respond to any more of his troll posts, but imagine my surprise finding my name mentioned in a message "you" quoted from your darling Adrenochrome, in some lame, sarcastic attempt to do .. who the hell knows? I guess I'm just not strong enough to ignore both of you idiots completely.

One more clue: Now you're using his words? Imitation is the highest form of flattery... but you know that, don't you?
    WOW. You ARE an idiot.

Undisclosed
    Well, in retrospect, I decided you weren't worthy of that long of a message. So, I trimmed it down, cutting out the big words so you wouldn't get all confused and have to ask Adreno to help you understand. After all, your name is dmbfanintn. Just trying to be helpful.

You sound pretty defensive there... you haven't come out to your parents yet, I take it?

Yeah, those sure are words to live by. I had put Adreno on ignore and just wasn't going to respond to any more of his troll posts, but imagine my surprise finding my name mentioned in a message "you" quoted from your darling Adrenochrome, in some lame, sarcastic attempt to do .. who the hell knows? I guess I'm just not strong enough to ignore both of you idiots completely.

One more clue: Now you're using his words? Imitation is the highest form of flattery... but you know that, don't you?
    Oh deadwrtr, thank you so much for the kind words, I think my crush for Adreno has now subsided and I believe I am starting to feel quite the affection for you.

I don't know, maybe it is your witty use of prose, or your uncanny ability to just say the right thing at the right time! I tell ya, reading people's typed messages does get me all hot and bothered, and YOUR messages simply have the strongest effect on me!

I feel as though I must now follow you faithfully, rather than Adreno, now, due to this overwhelming draw I have to you.

Please don't close me out lover, please!!!!!
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbfanintn
    Oh deadwrtr, thank you so much for the kind words, I think my crush for Adreno has now subsided and I believe I am starting to feel quite the affection for you.

I don't know, maybe it is your witty use of prose, or your uncanny ability to just say the right thing at the right time! I tell ya, reading people's typed messages does get me all hot and bothered, and YOUR messages simply have the strongest effect on me!

I feel as though I must now follow you faithfully, rather than Adreno, now, due to this overwhelming draw I have to you.

dmbfanintn, no no no (insert more "no's" if need be) please no no no please no no no........um,....no.......(more no's will cost you.......you bitch!)

Undisclosed

Seriously, all flaming aside, could you please explain what you mean by this? It makes no sense to me. How could a screenname determine my ability to understand big words and such?

In case your wondering:

dmb = Dave Matthews Band
    fan = fan
    in = in
    tn = Tennessee

that seems pretty simple and straighforward to me??????? It certainly doesn't say "OK everyone who posts to me, since my screename is dmbfanintn then you have to use little words so I can understand.

Please explain!!
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States

I get that a lot. It's okay. I think you better let Adreno down gently though. Now that you're my b*tch, he's all alone.

Seriously, all flaming aside, could you please explain what you mean by this? It makes no sense to me. How could a screenname determine my ability to understand big words and such?

In case your wondering:

dmb = Dave Matthews Band
    fan = fan
    in = in
    tn = Tennessee

that seems pretty simple and straighforward to me??????? It certainly doesn't say "OK everyone who posts to me, since my screename is dmbfanintn then you have to use little words so I can understand.

Please explain!!

okay, since you asked.

dmb = dumb (sorry, it seemed obvious)
    fan=fan
    in=in
    TN=Tennessee

I figured you a fan of Adreno. Sorry to have misunderstood.

Last edited by deadwrtr; 17-May-2006 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

okay, since you asked.

fan=fan
    in=in
    TN=Tennessee
    I'm sorry but I just have to ask.....how can someone be a fan of "dumb"?

P.S. DMB ROCKS, BITCHES!

Undisclosed
    I get that a lot. It's okay. I think you better let Adreno down gently though. Now that you're my b*tch, he's all alone.
    Yes massa, yes massa, I now be yo beetch! Adren-who? You is all mine baby! Where you gonna pimp me out first?

okay, since you asked.

fan=fan
    in=in
    TN=Tennessee

I figured you a fan of Adreno. Sorry to have misunderstood.

It's OK only us dumbasses tennessee rednecks git it! Chuckle chuckle!
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States
    Yes massa, yes massa, I now be yo beetch! Adren-who? You is all mine baby! Where you gonna pimp me out first?

Enough with the massa stuff. A simple sir is good enough. Damn! Your training is going to have to start all over again, now that Adreno has screwed things up so badly.

It's OK only us dumbasses tennessee rednecks git it! Chuckle chuckle!
    Hey, it's your name. Be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by bassman311
    I'm sorry but I just have to ask.....how can someone be a fan of "dumb"?

P.S. DMB ROCKS, BITCHES!
    Don't ask me. Ask dmbfan in tn. It's his name.
    Last edited by deadwrtr; 17-May-2006 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Undisclosed
    Enough with the massa stuff. A simple sir is good enough. Damn! Your training is going to have to start all over again, now that Adreno has screwed things up so badly.

Hey, it's your name. Be proud.

Don't ask me. Ask dmbfan in tn. It's his name.

Dear Massa Deadwrtr,

I am writing you this to express mt deep regret that I must resign my position as "yo beeatch" unfortunately the pay progression has not been up to what we agreed upon during the interview process. In addition to that, I was promised 2 weeks of vaction a year of which I have recieved none.

In addition to this, you promised at the time of acceptance that you would provide me with adequate sexual pleasure how and when I requested it. to this point you have been unable to perform up to standard!

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you of my intentions. In addition to my resignation, I will also no longer be participating in this particular topic of discussion, I have heard all I need to hear from you.

I look forward to flaming with you in the future over a different topic, and I wish you the best of luck in your continued search for a beeatch!

Best Regards,

Dumb Fan In Tin-uh-see

Quote Originally Posted by bassman311
    P.S. DMB ROCKS, BITCHES!

That's right phuckas:

RECOGNIZE!!!!!!!
    Last edited by dmbfanintn; 17-May-2006 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States
    Dear Massa Deadwrtr,

I am writing you this to express mt deep regret that I must resign my position as "yo beeatch" unfortunately the pay progression has not been up to what we agreed upon during the interview process. In addition to that, I was promised 2 weeks of vaction a year of which I have recieved none.

In addition to this, you promised at the time of acceptance that you would provide me with adequate sexual pleasure how and when I requested it. to this point you have been unable to perform up to standard!

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you of my intentions. In addition to my resignation, I will also no longer be participating in this particular topic of discussion, I have heard all I need to hear from you.

I look forward to flaming with you in the future over a different topic, and I wish you the best of luck in your continued search for a beeatch!

Best Regards,

Dumb Fan In Tin-uh-see

Damn! That was the shortest relationship I've never had! It never would have worked. I prefer someone with some staying power. You have none.

As for flaming me, kid, better than you have tried and failed. Just ask Adreno!

This letter you speak of... I never wrote one. Adreno may have. Is it possible you have gotten confused again?

As a friend, I have to tell you. You are doing a great dis-service to the good people of TN. You seem to be in the shallow end of the "smarts" pool. Take care you don't drown.

Are we done now? Can you and your man Adreno crawl back under whatever rock you oozed out from?

Best wishes and chocolate kisses,

deadwrtr

ps: (that means post script, and generally comes at the end of a discourse) dead=interest in zombies
    wrtr=writer

Just in case you didn't get it.
    Last edited by deadwrtr; 17-May-2006 at 07:47 PM.

United States
    Damn! That was the shortest relationship I've never had! It never would have worked. I prefer someone with some staying power. You have none.

This letter you speak of... I never wrote one. Adreno may have. Is it possible you have gotten confused again?

As a friend, I have to tell you. You are doing a great dis-service to the good people of TN. You seem to be in the shallow end of the "smarts" pool. Take care you don't drown.

Are we done now? Can you and your man Adreno crawl back under whatever rock you oozed out from?

deadwrtr

ps: (that means post script, and generally comes at the end of a discourse) dead=interest in zombies
    wrtr=writer

wow......i just don't get it.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome
    wow......i just don't get it.
    I'm not surprised.

United States
    I'm not surprised.
    Read all of your posts. That should solve your problem. (but, gosh, I'm ignored....I guess I'm talking to air).
    I'm amazed at how horribly lonesome you are.

Undisclosed
    OK, I used a "sexually inadequate" reference first, you can't copy me!

I am no kid, and am willing to bet that I am older than you, have been married longer than you, and have more children than you. I also bet that I make more money than you and have been in my career longer, ALSO, I bet my degree is higher that yours.

You are the one that is confused, show me where in my post I reference a letter from you!

a. We are not friends

b. One of the nice things about being a Tennessean is that we DO have a sense of humor and we see how the rest of the world views us. you can either get angry over it, or embrace it and poke fun. I choose the latter.

I am certainly done, with you that is, and, hopefully, after you get the last word in, as I am sure you feel compelled to, you will be too!

chocolate kisses are always the best!

deadwrtr

wrtr=writer

a. I didn't ask, unlike you, I AM smart enough to decipher other folks screennames.

b. what's a discourse?????
    (I guess I have to point out that the above question is asked in jest and is meant to be taken as sarcasm.)
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome
    Read all of your posts. That should solve your problem. (but, gosh, I'm ignored....I guess I'm talking to air).
    I'm amazed at how horribly lonesome you are.
    Why would I want to read all of my own posts? I wrote them, genius.

You're about as useful as an unrolled condom.