Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: You wake up and find you're the last person on earth...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    Oh yeah, beer. I'd totally drink some of that in the event of the Greatest Day Ever (aka, everyone-on-the-planet-dies-except-me day).
    congrats, pal, you just made my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    i am shocked on a mostly american board that i am the only person thinking of having a totally rad barbecue before all that meat goes bad.
    are we assuming that all animals are dead as well, no electricity to keep existing meat stores, etc, or are you talking some cannibal hannibal shit?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    congrats, pal, you just made my signature.

are we assuming that all animals are dead as well, no electricity to keep existing meat stores, etc, or are you talking some cannibal hannibal shit?
    who cares? either way the local supermarkets full and its only gonna be good for another day or so, go to town y'know?

United States
    Let's not forget the growing of your own weed. I guess you could hit some evidence rooms in a few good police stations, but eventually you will run out. I would. Thus the garden tending. And you could talk to the plants like they were people. Even put a hat on it, maybe a fake beard. Then cut it down and schmoke it.
    After some odd years, you might get pretty darn good at growing.
    End up with a green thumb, and Popeye sized forearms from all that whacking off...
    Sweeeeet.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    Let's not forget the growing of your own weed. I guess you could hit some evidence rooms in a few good police stations, but eventually you will run out. I would. Thus the garden tending. And you could talk to the plants like they were people. Even put a hat on it, maybe a fake beard. Then cut it down and schmoke it.
    After some odd years, you might get pretty darn good at growing.
    End up with a green thumb, and Popeye sized forearms from all that whacking off...
    Sweeeeet.
    not a smoker but would you run out? in a world after man wouldnt there be enough illegal grow operations and secret plantations to allow the marijuana plant to germinate and spread naturally in the ecosystem?

United States
    i am shocked on a mostly american board that i am the only person thinking of having a totally rad barbecue before all that meat goes bad.
    Problem is... here in America we have that totally rad barbecue EVERY SINGLE DAY already, beyotch!!
    Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.

United States
    not a smoker but would you run out? in a world after man wouldnt there be enough illegal grow operations and secret plantations to allow the marijuana plant to germinate and spread naturally in the ecosystem?
    Yeah, but you need someone to tend to it, otherwise it'd all be shitty weed. Shitty and seedy as fuck.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I would probably spend my days high as a kite on Valium and Percocet because I would be raiding pharmacy after pharmacy, sleeping most of it away, amassing a Blu-Ray collection that would rival most cine-o-philes... Have me a collection of blow up dollies, you know, a new airhead every day. I would drive to DC and take a shit on the desk of every single republican lawmaker who ever graced the capitol.

Fun time...

And if I reach the point of total loneliness I would probably shoot myself in the melon.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*