Shaun of the Dead

Zombie Dead

Return of the Living Dead
    "and I looked and beheld, a zombie stamped with the number of the Beast"

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by dracenstein View Post
    Zombie Flesh Eaters

Zombie Dead
    Any infos on these two? Never heard about them...
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alive Man View Post
    Any infos on these two? Never heard about them...
    Come on man ... you can't just stomp around here as the "resident zombie expert" confusing people with your tinpot "theorys" when you have done no real homework! That's just making the whole thing worse, overly complicated and/or harder, for your average person to understand.

I can't believe that after all this time you have still never even heard of, nevermind seen, zombie flesheaters!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator

UK
    Maybe he only knows Zombie Flesh Eaters as "Zombi 2" as that was the Italian name for it. As for Zombie Dead - get Googlin' chap, rely on your own research for such things.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Maybe he only knows Zombie Flesh Eaters as "Zombi 2" as that was the Italian name for it. As for Zombie Dead - get Googlin' chap, rely on your own research for such things.
    Ah yeah yeah! The different name fooled me...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman_Deluxe View Post
    Come on man ... you can't just stomp around here as the "resident zombie expert" confusing people with your tinpot "theorys"
    I'm never claimed to be a "resident zombie expert"... nor I knew I was so annoying in the first place

... crying river.
    Last edited by The Alive Man; 26-Nov-2006 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alive Man View Post
    I'm never claimed to be a "resident zombie expert"... nor I knew I was so annoying in the first place

Your not, we know ... and your not

You can have a good conversation, you have interesting ideas, i don't find you annoying ... if you think that my "overall tone" is because i am "annoyed", as some other people seem to do, then let me reassure you that i am not, this is just how i am and how i speak, so don't take any offence ok?

If i am annoyed with someone, i would probably just come out and say so. If i do not agree with you, then likewise, i will just come out and say so. So it is never really anything personal, which should be obvious ... seeing as how we don't really know each other and have never met.

If i poke a little fun at you, or anyone else ... then my only reason for doing so is because i believe you are man enough to handle it.

Also, please bear in mind that there are still a few of us here who have been talking these matters over on an almost daily basis for the last eight years or so, and while the majority of topics relating to GARs deadworks have already been covered, talked about, proved or disproved, talked about some more, and generally reposted to death by every new member since ... we always try to interact and welcome new people when they bring some rotting meat to the table

EDIT: Yes, Zombi 2 ... Please to forgive, i was to keep forgetting in myself that you are in the italian because your english spoken is just so damn hot good ... and that is what i call "a humorous anecdote ... hahaha!

Undisclosed
    Your not, we know ... and your not

You can have a good conversation, you have interesting ideas, i don't find you annoying ... if you think that my "overall tone" is because i am "annoyed", as some other people seem to do, then let me reassure you that i am not, this is just how i am and how i speak, so don't take any offence ok?!
    Oh, I don't take any offence. Just wondering... smart thinking and higher-than-average brain box activity can sometimes bore and/or upset inferior people... LOL!

If i am annoyed with someone, i would probably just come out and say so.

EDIT: Yes, Zombi 2 ... Please to forgive, i was to keep forgetting in myself that you are in the italian because your english spoken is just so damn hot good ... and that is what i call "a humorous anecdote ... hahaha!
    Why every movie popping up in the damn world has to get 345 different names?

Deluxe, you're deluxe, first class living "stuff" on the table of my life.
    Last edited by The Alive Man; 26-Nov-2006 at 03:05 PM.

England
    The Alive Man, for future referance,

Zombie Dead AKA

Burial Ground

Burial Ground:Nights of Terror

Nights of Terror

Zombie 3:le Notte del Terrore

Zombie Horror.

Any titles sound familiar?

Undisclosed
    Unfortunately: no!

Too bad...

England
    It's the one with the incestuous kid wanting to do it with his step-mom (or real mom, I'll have to rewatch it now!), becomes a zombie and bites his step-mom's nipple off!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by dracenstein View Post
    It's the one with the incestuous kid wanting to do it with his step-mom (or real mom, I'll have to rewatch it now!), becomes a zombie and bites his step-mom's nipple off!
    OH-MY-GOD.

England
    Uhh, you haven't seen it? Sorry for the spoiler.

Enjoy!

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, I got it on DVD back at uni when I was on a cheesy euro-zombie-flick bender, but I've never actually watched it through, just bits and pieces playing at 1.5 speed so they've all got fast voices.

Incestuous kid though - what's all that about?!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Incestuous kid though - what's all that about?!
    Incestuous ZOMBIE kid, even.

OH-MY-GOD part II.

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Don't really have a favorite outside of Romero's films.....Shaun was hilarious, Dead and Breakfast was a great spoof ("They're not zombies!!!!")......but these are comedies. I find hall the serious was ridiculous, but Zombie Flesh Eaters is the worst, hands down. It sucked. Spanish Conquistadors and titties - that's all I've got to say about that piece of crap w/ no story line.
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.