Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Michael Vick - Scumbag or Innocent?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    bottom line, animal activists suck because they're gung ho about things like this. if vixk wasnt famous,he wouldnt be in court
    You ever see that animal cops show? They arrest people for the same thing all the time.
    So I guess your saying because he's famous he cant be guilty and they are framing him because cops hate super star football players?

Y'know he wouldnt be the first or the 50th football player to get busted for something awful.

Bottom line. If he was not famous he wouldnt be in the news. But he is famous so he is. Its not that wierd
    Last edited by coma; 29-Jul-2007 at 02:04 AM.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Banned User

Undisclosed
    I wonder what would happen if animal activists and environmentalists both got their ultimate wishes. We would be reduced to living back in the 1700s but not allowed to hunt for furs or food...

Canada
    a disenchanting and frightening view of our future....

They truly are the skum of the earth....Well, at least the hardcore ones anyway.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    He was guilty of not having a photographic memory.
    Kinda like Alberto Gonzales, huh?
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

Dying

Undisclosed
    I think the feds took over the investigation because dog fighting is becoming more popular around the rest of the country. Busting Mike Vick sends a message to everyone that you can end up in jail for being involved in it. It's an efficient way with dealing with a bigger problem.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    just as i said it would be, they named him as basically a financer. so he only supplied money.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    just as i said it would be, they named him as basically a financer. so he only supplied money.
    If you supply money to finance an illegal operation, and you know it to be illegal, you are just as guilty as anyone else. Thats the law.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    If you supply money to finance an illegal operation, and you know it to be illegal, you are just as guilty as anyone else. Thats the law.
    i dont remember every saying it wasnt illegal. i do remember saying that he was probably just a money man though.

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    If he is guilty, I think technically he should go to prison irrespective of what the NFL thinks.

here,here.

i once saw a dog fighting ring on panorama on bbc 1 and it was sick when one of the dogs loses, they just shoot it.its in a right 2 and 8 ears torn off,throat ripped out.barbaric.i love all animals i have more respect for animals than i do for certain people.hedghogs are my fav!! i leave meat out at night for them and in the morning, its gone!! bless! animals are the joy of my life.
    Last edited by flyboy; 31-Jul-2007 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!