Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
Octo - ta for the tip on the Dunwich Building. I briefly went there, but buggered off to other things. I'm beginning to wrap up my time in Fallout 3, so I must go there before I do the final mission again (I did the last one, then went back to an earlier save to do more exploring and side missions, but have maxed out at Level 20).

I've been eyeing up the DLC stuff on disc, and it looks like Point Lookout and the one that follows on directly after Fallout 3 are the ones for me, the others look a bit odd, or a bit naff. I've read similar views from those who've played the DLCs.
i honestly think they are all worth getting. Anchorage is a lot of fun if you use stealth boys and a trench knife, you feel like a ninja plus you get optic camo and an electric sword so you are pretty much the Ninja from metal Gear Solid in the end

Only one i was not crazy about was the pit but it was still fun. I recommend you get broken steel first because it lifts your level cap to 30 and you will gain experience from any other dlc you get afterwards