Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: BIG Sony news!!!

Super Moderator

UK
    Ah mate, I'd love it if Sony came bashing back into the market after this 'current next gen run', that'd just be superb. A real blast from the past, we've had new boys coming in - first Sony, then Microsoft - so it'd be really awesome to see one of the old boys come back, Rocky Balboa stylee.

Undisclosed
    but Nintendo has been there almost the entire time...they are the oldest boys on the block......after Atari of course....but that was never really that popular.....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    but Nintendo has been there almost the entire time...they are the oldest boys on the block......after Atari of course....but that was never really that popular.....
    Ah but Nintendo have remained there the entire time, whereas Sega fell out of the game, that's what I'm saying, it'd be awesome if they came back into the game with a really boss console. That'd be nice and tidy.

Undisclosed
    *crosses fingers for a 3DO console comeback*....

I still have my GoldStar 3DO and 27 games.....

They sell alright on Ebay with that much in the package....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The only thing better than that would be if they ripped off all of sony's ideas, like they've been doing to othe people for years, and sunk them with it.