Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Oddities of zombies...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    mine do.

c'mon, a zombie changing into a piece of air borne pollin would rock.

a person would breathe it in and then the zombie would change back into zombie form, thus exploding the victom.
    um...?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Just been bitten

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    ...And it didn't make sense... what did the people who lived in the tower do for a living to afford living there? How could they raid the towns surrounding Fiddlers Green they looked like they had been there for years but were still able to raid towns?...
    The people living in Fiddler's Green were all associates of Kaufman, their families, servants, and essential staff. It's not hard to imagine how a barter economy would develope, but it's utterly ridiculous that they still used money! I can see the city issuing some form of scrip, but pre-Dead American greenbacks?! Anybody brave enough to set foot outside the city could
    God is Santa Claus for adults

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hadrian0117 View Post
    The people living in Fiddler's Green were all associates of Kaufman, their families, servants, and essential staff. It's not hard to imagine how a barter economy would develope, but it's utterly ridiculous that they still used money! I can see the city issuing some form of scrip, but pre-Dead American greenbacks?! Anybody brave enough to set foot outside the city could
    Another thing. Since what was really worth money was the goods that were being brought in, by all rights they should have been the ones with the power because without them there would be no high living.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Another thing. Since what was really worth money was the goods that were being brought in, by all rights they should have been the ones with the power because without them there would be no high living.
    Exactly... but we also see in fiddlers green that there's shops and restaurants so there must still be some kind of monetary system among the wealthy who lived there. But how did they get the money and/or earn it i'm still wondering...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Exactly... but we also see in fiddlers green that there's shops and restaurants so there must still be some kind of monetary system among the wealthy who lived there. But how did they get the money and/or earn it i'm still wondering...
    We all know that paper money is worthless. So the question is what was backing the currency?

Christmas Island
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    We all know that paper money is worthless. So the question is what was backing the currency?
    Illusions of worth? Almost like the present if you think about it.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusIncredulous View Post
    Illusions of worth? Almost like the present if you think about it.
    I couldn't have said it better myself. just like the illusion that diamonds are actually rare and therefore worth something. Once again, perception is reality.