Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hi New Member Redge777

Just been bitten Shadowofthedead's Avatar

Aaland
    dude are you of the mormon faith? cuz if you are then i know you arent gonna shut up. and your name isnt derek rumpler is it? cuz he was the mormon guy i knew who wouldnt shut up. i really didnt like that guy.

United States
    "joseph smith was called a prophet.....

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.....

he started the mormon religion....

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb..."

if you've not seen the south park episode titled "all about mormons", you should definitely check it out....talk about enlightenment.

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    "joseph smith was called a prophet.....

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.....

he started the mormon religion....

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb..."

if you've not seen the south park episode titled "all about mormons", you should definitely check it out....talk about enlightenment.

I saw that episode, pissed myself hilarious.

For two weeks we've been doing a pretty good job of enforcing the "ignoring embargo", so lets all go back to that policy.

United States
    I've only had time to briefly skim the "Silent Weapon" document. It reminds me of the far right propaganda that people used to hand out at pro-gun rallies in the mid to late 90s. I've also seen tables full of similar documents for sale at gun shows.

Redge, are you a friend of Mark Koernke and the Militia of Michigan?

-stray-

ps -- fascinating topic and discussion. Feel free to post all you wish (just keep it Dead related in this particular forum if'n you please ... there are other forums for general discussion, after all.)

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowofthedead View Post
    dude are you of the mormon faith? cuz if you are then i know you arent gonna shut up. and your name isnt derek rumpler is it? cuz he was the mormon guy i knew who wouldnt shut up. i really didnt like that guy.
    Why in the world would you want me to shut up? nobody has to read it, anyone can disagree or agree, how could the expression of an idea, and offering examples to support it, make you angry, or wish me to stop posting in the one welcome thread I started?

Nope not a Mormon, I don't know much about them. However I don't think I understand why it would matter.

I am not advocating my point of view, although my point of view does come through in my comments. I am only saying the zombie films have a subtext and offer a possible meaning to that. Note that others must think the same thing since they use the zombie metaphor in areas that really only can be seen as a reference to zombies actually being some group of real humans.

People can believe what they want on society and how they view it, for that matter they can decide who they are and where they fit in. We all get to pick what we believe.

I see this as upper class calling lower class zombies, but it can also be

-Those who 'think' calling those who 'do not think but act in violence' zombies,
    -Those in 'spiritual darkness teaching false doctrine' are zombies
    -Or it can be (if the person calling others zombies was correct) a claim of being right while others are wrong and 'dead in sin'.

All of these claim an elitism. If any group calls another zombies, they are stereotyping and labeling to lower the possibility of empathy building of individuals in the target group. This includes empathy building by people in their own group. I have seen many past uses of this techniques with labels such as Rats, various racial epithets, or even the words peasants, or elites. It is very old technique and used whenever a group is separated with a exaggerated label. A label caries emotion, and allows the feelings to attach to the group instead of having to rethink the logic behind why the people are different, or if they really are...

If others see any group as zombies, then those labeled as 'Zombies' will be thought of as having less value. So if a group is using that label in its symbolism it should be shown, if only to reveal the bias and lack of justice that follows it.

There may be many meanings to the zombie references, I have pointed out a few examples that I believe are used by the self proclaimed elite, many of them also claim a spiritual elitism(some claim special understanding or guidance) and so it fits on many levels, from their perspective. Or more like from my perspective of their perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post
    I've only had time to briefly skim the "Silent Weapon" document. It reminds me of the far right propaganda that people used to hand out at pro-gun rallies in the mid to late 90s. I've also seen tables full of similar documents for sale at gun shows.

Redge, are you a friend of Mark Koernke and the Militia of Michigan?

-stray-

ps -- fascinating topic and discussion. Feel free to post all you wish (just keep it Dead related in this particular forum if'n you please ... there are other forums for general discussion, after all.)
    I only brought up silent wars, well because I always do. The key is the thread on AboveTopSecret that actually finds the historical support that backs up the claims in the document. The document itself has no acceptable chain of custody, and for the most part is not considered real. But what it says matches the activities of that exact year. It defines an era the 53-54 revolution that ushered in new methods of societal controls that if seen in their totality really shows the criminality of the few and their acts against us the many.

As far as a friend of that guy you mentioned. As you noticed by most replies, my comments leave me quite friendless But thanks for the nice comment from you.

No I don't know him, nor do I know anyone belonging to any organization, nor do I belong to any organization, or even a group. Belonging to a group incorporates a sudo responsibility and advocacy of group ideals, and to some extent responsibility for ideals of members of the group. I would not want others to be responsible for my ideals, and do not accept responsibility for others ideals by incorporating myself as part of their agenda, what ever that might be.

There is a technique used. Guilt by association. If a person is targeted but not guilty, an individual invites them into a group that is shown as a good societal organization. Then others unknown join group, do bad, then the original person is labeled with that action, by association. It is also a very old technique. See provocateurs for more info on it. I fly solo without air traffic control.

If these girls were in zombie paint it would be so perfect, but hey its still a good song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9J9rTZJBmw
    Last edited by Redge777; 12-Dec-2007 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Google ("Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" "Must Read Article") both terms. It is a red pill about the 53-54 revolution, if you read the entire thread and all the links.

United States
    wow
    A penny for the old guy.

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Graebel View Post
    wow

I assume the 'wow' comes from the video at the end not from the post

Wow indeed
    Google ("Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" "Must Read Article") both terms. It is a red pill about the 53-54 revolution, if you read the entire thread and all the links.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Redge777 View Post
    No I don't know him, nor do I know anyone belonging to any organization, nor do I belong to any organization, or even a group. Belonging to a group incorporates a sudo responsibility and advocacy of group ideals, and to some extent responsibility for ideals of members of the group. I would not want others to be responsible for my ideals, and do not accept responsibility for others ideals by incorporating myself as part of their agenda, what ever that might be.
    You belong to this forum. The assumption here is that you are a GAR fan and thus like-minded to the other members. You have already shouldered the responsibility that others here might incorporate your ideals into their agenda, or that you might be swayed to incorporate ours into yours, based on that association.

The only real way to protect yourself and us would be to disassociate yourself from this group.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Redge777 View Post
    I assume the 'wow' comes from the video at the end not from the post

Wow indeed
    Sorry, didn't watch the video. Just kinda read through all the posts and .......
    A penny for the old guy.

United States
    People please. Why start this up again?
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    You belong to this forum. The assumption here is that you are a GAR fan and thus like-minded to the other members. You have already shouldered the responsibility that others here might incorporate your ideals into their agenda, or that you might be swayed to incorporate ours into yours, based on that association.

The only real way to protect yourself and us would be to disassociate yourself from this group.

Well said, but I do not need to protect myself. The point is I do not wish to be seen as having an advocacy point of view other then my personal thoughts I wish to share with those that care to read them. As far as belonging to this group, well I will just quote those who ask me to leave

I understand that any interaction can be claimed as being part of a group. I guess from that stance me having no groups is not true. But I do not advocate nor simply accept platforms of organizations.

Maybe my comment was meant to let anyone who does read my comments know I do not speak for others, including those in GAR. Maybe it was an overall comment on the mechanism of assigned responsibility that is unjust and leads to stereotyping. Don't know.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    People please. Why start this up again?
    That ignore function is getting mighty tempting.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    That ignore function is getting mighty tempting.
    Don't hold back on my account, I wont be offended. Although I enjoy your responces, and would assume there number would go down after an ignore.

United States
    Certainly, you have the right to think as you wish and I have no desire to attempt to change your world views.

Truth be told, I mean no offense, but your subject matter and prosylethizing is rather repetative- like hearing the same song over and over and over again - and has little to do with GAR or zombie films.

I realize that you do not care if people put you on ignore, or if people become annoyed with you. With apologies, it almost seems as if this is what you seek in using these threads and pages as your personal soapbox, and frankly it seems that you actually want folks to become annoyed and put you on ignore. In my opinion, this is truly a shame because you seem to have interesting points of view and you certainly have something to say and in spite of these positives you bring some negative traits that inevitably turn folks off. I believe that without those negatives constantly coming to the forefront you could be a very interesting zombie fan and contribute some very cool posts.

I do appreciate your courtesy in understanding that for some of us your constant tirade is not what we visit these posts for.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Dying

Undisclosed
    Yeah relax. We're not hard to get along with.